Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i got played no be deal. but i have this new girl and we have been friends for years. so i start talking to her right no big deal. then she says that she is pregant (not mine) her dick weed bf is going to be a jug head (sorry prophet) and doesn't want anything to do with her and the kid. i like her should i be the big man and step up or back off? i need advice plz help

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
I would get out of there, babies are expensive and pains in the ass, especially if you didn’t even get the pleasure of banging her to make it. Sorry to sound blunt, but I would keep my hand out of that buisness if I was you.

·
Registered
364 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
I would get out of there, babies are expensive and pains in the ass, especially if you didn’t even get the pleasure of banging her to make it. Sorry to sound blunt, but I would keep my hand out of that buisness if I was you.
*ding* *ding*

We have a winner folks. Seriously though, how old are you? Maybe if you are done with college and already have a good job then it would be ok. But only if you cared for her alot. Plus like Jim said, babies are expensive and a pain to take care of.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
quickly! before she pops out another one and says it's yours!

or

push her down the stairs and start a relationship

·
Registered
200 Posts
i can't believe u even have to ask this question. Like, u don't even get the pleasure out of making the baby. I would run rite now and never talk to her again. It may not be best for her but it is best for u. If u wanna do something helpful...go "talk" the the father and "make" him get back together with her.

just so u no by "talk" I mean beat up and by "make" I mean force using intimidation and violence

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
definately back off
you should still support her and help take care of the baby if she needs help, but otherwise, dont start a relationship that goes any further than what you have right now

1 - 20 of 54 Posts