Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
On a more serious note, what do you shoot Nick?

I want an NME. Probably gonna sell the Storm one of these days.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
B2K1. POS, but I don't play enough at the moment, considering I work Saturdays and Sundays 1-7 without fail. Plus, I totally owned the minivan I was driving around today. Had 5 of us in it, I backed into a pole at KenTacoHut and owned the quarterpanel. (I turned too early coming ot of the parking space) I can't open the driver's side door. I have to pay to fix it. :(

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
I am...talking to this guy I know who goes to Drexel, he plays paintball, and takes picture. I am discussing the photography course at Drexel, becuase I may go there, since Philly looks like a kick ass city and ****.

Thats what i'm doing.

Brandon

O

·
0 Posts
Sucks mah man.

For some reason my Storm just doesn't do it for me anymore. How much do trigger jobs cost? I figure I'll get one and if i still don't like it then to pbn bst it will go.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
im just listening to music and typing on this late night thread......btw prophet i think we should start a new late night thread every, lets say 4 days because it gets to cluttered with useless crap after then....

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
dude no ffense but......u have to look for p0rn....its the internet type "search" p0rn......lol j/k

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
big_balla89 said:
What?! Nick plays paintball?!?!!!
Surprising, isn't it? I actually know quite a bit about the sport, and even tried getting a job at the local proshop. Sucks that I don't have much time for the sport anymore, I really miss playing a lot. I also really miss our old field, WW. That was probably one of the bset fields we've had around here. Now I have to drive 40 minutes to get to Jaegers, which I personally don't like so much.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
lol....hes a conessuer of fine p0rn

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
The pron train stopped for me at 3:30. :hug:

Im pretty burnt out now, I think i might go to bed, but itd be a waste since I dont work tommorow...,might as well stay up.

Im actually trying to comfort an emo chick over msn. Its like a pasttime.

hmmmm....suicide notes in the screenname...i better get to work harder.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
so balla what made u consider an ion , i thought you hated them?

1 - 20 of 193 Posts