Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
hmm thats funny how it only goes up to 140....yea good luck on the speed circut looser...j/p nice wheels.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
my friends parents are building him a mustang. its a 68 and final product is lookingat about 550 hp. But for now the poor kid has to drive around in his lincoln LS...man when rocket shifting you can only get that moving 160 poooor kid. My cali special is still in paint. I hope I will have enough to finish the rebuild.

·
Registered
220 Posts
i wish i ahd something to drive im gunna get stuck with a '97 white ford cargo van the kind that all the bad people that comite crimes that get on tv but atleast its something to drive and nice wheels skurge

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I am driving a station wagon untill the stang is done. Respect the woody biotch. hehe no I wanna crash it for the fun...and death.

·
Registered
561 Posts
nice wheels skurge glad to see someone on this forum can own some decent wheels..and I'm not talking about rims :D

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
any one else wonder wut Mike drives? i mean, he has to have the best guns, and has to have a lot of em, so mabe hes the same wasy with his cars.

and nice ride skurge, u need the get the windows tinted int hat silver fade, it would look awsome

·
Banned
901 Posts
chromekilla said:
any one else wonder wut Mike drives? i mean, he has to have the best guns, and has to have a lot of em, so mabe hes the same wasy with his cars.

and nice ride skurge, u need the get the windows tinted int hat silver fade, it would look awsome
Well...

'98 Integra
'03 350-Z
'96 Volvo :)rolleyes: )
'01 Accord (yay for 130HP!!!11)
'01 IS300

Wife drives the IS, I drive the Integra and 350-Z. I don't even really know anything much about cars, I just know I like 'em fast.

Mike

1 - 20 of 23 Posts