Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya its not really new but i just got it its the one with duality but by far the the song opium of the people rocks. i just had my guitar teacher teach duality to me and next week im learning opium of the people

·
Registered
898 Posts
To me, a disappointment. Everything since their self-titled album has continued to degenerate into Manson-metal, or, in other words, metal just to attract the gothic and "hardcore" children. :rolleyes: This new album is no better and no worse. In addition, Duality, supposedly the best song on the album, is a horrible travesty of metal. Eh...

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
exactly, some songs are heavy, but some are backstreetboy meets halloween

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
but alot of bands are like that these days...experimenting...look at korn, great band, untouchables sucked and take a look in the mirror was OK. Metallica ****ed up with St. Anger, and Disturbed...well, we wont even mention them.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Calling Korn a great band is like calling Rosie O' Donnel good looking...

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I agree that korn is not the greatest band. Even though they got 50 on the greatest rock bands which i disagree with. They have a few good songs i like, alone i break, freak on a leesh, and thoughtless. They are okay but too many songs sound the same.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
alone i brake and thoughtless suck...try ******, blind, yall wanna single ...freak on a leash is awesome tho

·
Registered
525 Posts
it sucks unfortunitly. Iowa and Slipknot = better

Opium of the People
Pulse of the Maggots <---- this one is actually really good
Duality
theyre the only songs i like

i cant believe htat i thought Vol 3 was gonna be better

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
The thing about slipknot is that they have great songs here and there on the CDs and then they have mediocre or bad songs in between them.. Theyre good songs are really great though if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
they should put all there good songs on one cd

·
Registered
525 Posts
ChaosTheory said:
they do it because thats what they like to do, not everybody likes the same songs. they might think a song is awesome but the fans dont care for it. they just put on it what they like
They think that theyre the best albums of all time. No lie it was in Guitar World.

·
Registered
898 Posts
pballer486 said:
the reason they would put some good, some ok, and, some bad,to me would be that they want to keep sales up.
Or they could put ALL good songs on all their albums...hey, then sales would be twice what they are! Crazy how that works ain't it?

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
The made lighter songs to try to get on MTV. Look at the stonesour singel "bother", the song sucked to me, but it was light and got on MTV.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts