Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on our local news station tonight they are having like a big segment on that shows like cold case files and csi and stuff are fake... well no shat! and they have like real detectives and stuff on there goin "on these shows they show them solving cases in a few days and wrap it all into a 60minute show, its not what its really like and im going to cry about it like emo"... no crap its fake! and this is like they head report of the night! wtf! news is so sad. they find the stupidest crap and make a big deal out of it. since when did people take tv shows so damn seriously?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
yeah real bummer dude... kinda sad what the world is coming to.
o well! as long as pron and paintball are legal, i'm cool!

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Um...If anyone thinks CSI and cold case files and stuff is real they suck at life.I never thought that stuff was real it's just cool to watch.And it's not real but its realistic.But it's all about Law & Order:Criminal Intent.That guy is crazy that stars in it he's so smart(his character).

O

·
0 Posts
I don't watch the news that much anymore. It's just so pointless. I'm sick of hearing about people dieing and murders and rapes. Who gives a ****. That also sounded like some stupid ****.

·
12,110 Posts
I hate the news, the newspaper, TV in general (except for some spike shows, the history channel and scifi), the liberal morons at my school, wtc wtc.

I'm tellin ya, in 100 years mankind is going to look back and see this period of time as something like the middle ages. People are way too emo and people take stupid things too seriously. I know I do.

People are just too ****ed up, and only time will fix it.

D

·
0 Posts
i hate tv, hate the paper, hate the news. some call that ignorant.. i really dont care

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
tl'dr most of it

As for CSI, Most of them are Based on true events believe it or not.

as for Cold case, i hate that show

But yea, the news and newpaper seem to concentrate on making people fear of the world around them. I watch CBS morning show every morning cause it's the only decent thing on. And everyday they do something on how this that or the other can kill you 2 years earlier and how 1 doctor proved this and another proved the complete opposite. It's total BS

but then again, all News shows are going to be biased in one way. even John Edwards or w/e on Comedy Central. but u learn to weed out the polical and medical crap and stick to the news. Local news isn't bad though

·
Registered
239 Posts
You mean to tell me that those shows are fake? WOW and that it really doesnt take a few days to do a whole show? O ****. LOL JK news is gay.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
thats one thing that really pisses me off about the news....the report on tv shows. WTF? television programs arent news. if i wanted to see **** like that, id watch E!. after that, its all about the things stupid people dont know.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
local news is just the report on who died and what went wrong and what burned down, then in the last 2 minutes some lame boring "happy" story.

·
Paintball = Life
503 Posts
News is so pathetic now days. Your local station must really not have anything else to report on.
They must have said, "All of the real news has already been reported....so we will make up news about CSI and Cold Case Files and 'expose' them as not being real. The people have to know!"
C'mon! I would call that station and let them have a piece of my mind. Of course your local news station isn't the only one doing stuff like that. I wont even watch our local news anymore because they never really have anything to report and they create news where there isn't any...much like what your local station did. Anyone can fabricate a news story....and when stations start doing stuff like that I'd say it's time to fire some people.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
hehe.. How about the 'news' story where a TV producer got fired for airing the "news flash" of Arafats death and pre-empting the last 10 minutes of CSI. LOL! Nobody saw whodunit! This guy got the sack for actually putting out something newsworthy and it offended the teeming millions as they didn't get to watch their "show." Now there is irony for you.

·
Paintball = Life
503 Posts
OMG!!!! How pathetic can they get! I bet all of these people worked for the National Enquirer at one time. They seem to be experts at reporting fake news.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
MedicDVG said:
hehe.. How about the 'news' story where a TV producer got fired for airing the "news flash" of Arafats death and pre-empting the last 10 minutes of CSI. LOL! Nobody saw whodunit! This guy got the sack for actually putting out something newsworthy and it offended the teeming millions as they didn't get to watch their "show." Now there is irony for you.
I saw that... didn't bother me

1 - 20 of 30 Posts