Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.

Run up to an employee (preferrebly a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him " I need some tampons!!"

Try on bras over top of your clothes in the sewing/fabric department.

Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

Tune all the radios to a polka station

While walking through the clothing or jewlery department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this ****, anyway?"

As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"

Put a pack of gum on layaway.

Start bowing and dancing around the manicans like they are some sort of god.

When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"

While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.

In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels

When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"

Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.

When someone steps away from their cart to look at something,quickly make off with it without saying a word.

Follow people at a 5 feet distance

Ask customers if they have a spare item in the cart like condoms (do this to an old lady)

In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi!!!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi!!!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)."

When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.

Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap

Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"

Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."

Ride the electronic carts
(you can get in trouble for this)
I have a story about this^^^^

One night my fried was having a "slumber party" in his backyard. We were in 8th grade at the time. There were about 10 people there, half girls. Anyway, we dicided to walk up to k-mart for no reason. When we get there, my friend sean gets in one of those electronic carts and starts riding around.
Since this is around haloween, there were a huge display of maybe 75 plastic pumpicans. It just so happens sean "accidentaly" ran into the isle and 75 plastic pumpcans spread all over the place. We ran back to my friends house.
As soon as we got home, we realized we left the fat ass kid behind. He was talking a**** when it happened. We went back for him and he had been wandering the store looking for us for 90 minutes. Crazy!

Add your wal-mart, k-mart, target, ect stories or what to do for fun there.

Payback

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.

Thats the only funny one. The problem is they are only funny if your 12, no one else will laugh.

O

·
0 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
We're spending 24 hours in a WalMart this summer. :tup
Better hang out near the guns at night...that's when the hobos come in.

I remember one day I went to K-Mart during Christmas Break. I tried to buy a knife with my buddy. Then after having to ask "What's the best knife?" about 30 times, I picked one out. Then he asked if I was 18. I said no, but Juan Pablo said it was OK. He works on Tuesdays. That's always fun. :tup

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
m98_bmx said:

Thats the only funny one. The problem is they are only funny if your 12, no one else will laugh.

Agreed, none of those are too great, they would just result in someone looking at you strangely...what fun.

I still think the Stink-Bomb-in-the-Dressing-Room-"Excuse me ma'am your out of toilet paper"-Idea was the best thusfar.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Haha, the memories man....me and a few buddy's pictures were(and might still) be up at a Walmart back home.

As for fun things....

Tag with inflatable 4square balls. no limit on ammo.

When they sold ski masks(yea they used to) put those on, and get the giant pikachus(i doubt they have those now either) and throw them at random deuschebags, then hide in the clothes.

Too many others to mention

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Me and my brother always play tag in K-mart

O and turn off the lights in walmart when some one is crapping, one time a guy yelled "Hey im pooping in here.".

Ha those are always fun

o and shoot a ball in the big square things that hold them.

Pass football to like the person you with.

Shoot basket balls at the basket ball hoops(even tho they are coverd with plastic.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
we tried to stay in wal-mart for the whole night because its brand new and its really close we stayed untill 3 got to bored went home and slept. we tried sleeping in the garden section because they have outside beds. we played with the motorized carts which we got in trouble for and played hide and seek

·
Registered
411 Posts
wen i was like 7 i smashed a shopping cart into a the rak of tomato sauce at a market basket sending sauce alll over the isle.it was like a national emergency to the people in the market basket. my mom hasnt let me push the cart since.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
me and my buddy are banned from a Super walmart in Rock Hill SC...

We played w/ footballs. Pulled Super soakers outta packages and Had a water fight. Threw eggs at each other... Tipped **** over. Basicly destroyed the place until some big black guy came and told us to leave before he called the cops. So we left... oh well

but the coolest thing of all is to pull the fire alarm them run... make sure u cover ur face w/ something before u do it. cause they got cameras.

--Jared

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
hide in the garbage can (newly cleaned one) and when someone comes to throw something away, jump out and yell "Not in my house!" and just slap it out of their hands

1 - 20 of 45 Posts