Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NBA Opening night was two days ago and if you're like me you haven't been this happy since June. (Granted I wasn't very happy when Dallas handed out 4 straight).

But anyways, for other respected NBA fans, a thread to discuss the 2006-2007 NBA Season.

So the new zero-tolerance rule is pretty much the suck, with Rasheed getting ejected without playing a full half, and there's been about four Ts in the Spurs/Mavs game. Thoughts on the new policies?

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First person to say anything about upping an old thread can suck it..

Is anybody else watching the Bobcats/Bulls game? There's going to be a brawl before it's over, I gurantee it. There's allready been so many flagrant and technical fouls, and you can tell the teams hate each other. Charlotte is pissed enough about getting blown out so badly.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
The new ball is lame.
i've heard it's stickier than a whore's ******, and even a little bit of sweat on your hand loses the grip. the NBA needs to invest into ALOT of baby powder
Have either of you ever played with one? I've played with one before, compared to the older one and I loved it. It sticks to your hands, even when it gets wet with moisture. I loved it when I played with it. The only reason it's getting so much hype is because it's just a big change. It's no real biggie. If anything it makes things better.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Have either of you ever played with one? I've played with one before, compared to the older one and I loved it. It sticks to your hands, even when it gets wet with moisture. I loved it when I played with it. The only reason it's getting so much hype is because it's just a big change. It's no real biggie. If anything it makes things better.
Well its a big change thats going to be changed back on January 1 when they switch back to the old ball.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Yeah, their game againist the Jazz was a squeaker last night.

I really think the Jazz are their toughest competition this year, Jazz, Suns and Spurs at least.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seriously, the Jazz have really suprised me this year. I'm really impressed that they seem to beating the competition, and they still lack the "superstar" that most great teams have. Granted, they have Kirilenko, and he is All Star material, but he's not the type of player that can take control of games.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Meh, I'm not a huge fan of the NBA. It's a one man show and there's too much showing off. NCAA>NBA. The only thing I want is for the Sixers to win

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Seriously, the Jazz have really suprised me this year. I'm really impressed that they seem to beating the competition, and they still lack the "superstar" that most great teams have. Granted, they have Kirilenko, and he is All Star material, but he's not the type of player that can take control of games.
Boozer is just as good as any big name FC this year, he's basically a supestar, he averages a double-double and he'll be on the all star team for sure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts