Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Colorado has got to be the worst state for paintball besides like northern states. All the feilds are in a few places and hard to find. and scenario games and big games are as common as me affording paintballs. Never live in Colorado if you play paintball.... never.....

·
Registered
153 Posts
im in a northern state and i have skirmish around me if u consider PA as a northern state haha

·
12,110 Posts
Lol, I was like wtf too. Alphas just a cool name. When I invented the phonetic alphabet a few thousand years ago everyone thought it was cool and copied my name...

Massachusetts sucks for paintball too. Especially my town.. Especially my stepdad. I can't even dryfire my gun. I do when hes not home, but if I'm oiling up my gun, he'll come upstairs adn get pissed at me.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
massachusetts isnt HORRIBLE, but there are a hell of a lot better places, when i went to Florida (i shipped my gun (no c02) to my grandmothers house and bought c02 when i got there) there was this one nice field, very clean, and the weather was PEEERRFECCTTT, but, idk if tehre was a lot in florida

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yea I live in the sticks of NH so there are no fields near me unless you drive 5,678 miles and then you can play speedball and thats it. I couldn't find a park to play at scenario so me and all my paintballin buddies built a park on my property and we have a great time.

If you Build it they will come

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Im glad i live in florida. There are paintball feilds everywhere here. Plus the PSP in disney twice a year now. Oh, and wayne's world is here too.

O

·
0 Posts
That seriously sucks. I live in Socal, basically one of the pb capitols.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hmmm, got an idea, if there arent that many fields in Colorado, then create one, then you could make some money :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts