Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
wang. i started working real hard on getting my squat back up. number 1: i hate squating, least favorite lit ever. i have kind of ****ty form, but it one of the best lifts you can do so i have to get it back up to what i could do a few yrs ago. im working with my boy matt who looks like a greek statue, i should be back in the game in no time. it took me a real short time to get my dead lift back up. meh, im mainly cutting now for cabo and daytona so i dont care much for size, mainly strength

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
I don't excercise much. I played basketball for just under an hour last night. Actually played, didn't sit in my front yard and shoot around (I often confuse the two :)) I'd like to go shoot around some right now, but it's the worst combination of wet cold and raining.

I'm trying to get rid of my gut more than build massive muscles or anything.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I don't excercise much. I played basketball for just under an hour last night. Actually played, didn't sit in my front yard and shoot around (I often confuse the two :)) I'd like to go shoot around some right now, but it's the worst combination of wet cold and raining.

I'm trying to get rid of my gut more than build massive muscles or anything.
Same. I usually play basketball for about 2 hours every 3 days or so. I also switched to drinking water instead of ****. In 2-3 weeks I am already feeling and looking a bit better.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Heh, lets break down my week.

Moday: tennis conditioning (aprox 2.5 hours)
tuesday: Soccer conditioning (aprox 1 hour) AND tennis conditioning
wendsday: tennis conditioning
thursday: night time soocer game and tennis conditioning.
friday: tennis conditioning
Saturday: Sleeeeeeep.
Sunday: team practice (All day)

/repeat for next week :D

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
I was doing hundreds of crunches a night during last season to help me in the snake. I also stopped drinking soda and eating like ****. I must say, I did notice a pretty big improvement in my speed and stamina. But now that its the off season, im going back to my crappy diet.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I'm taking a basic foods class in school right now.

If you want to lose weight, you need to burn 3050 calories per pound of fat. To gain a pound, you have to eat over 3050 calories per week than you burn.

If you eat and drink right (Most healthy **** doesn't have many calories), you should be able to lose weight pretty quickly if you exercise at all. For a week I drank water and ate fruit between meals and I lost 3 pounds.

·
Registered
434 Posts
During football season and lacrosse season I usually drop like 8 pounds. But, now it's winter and it comes back on. I'll probably start doing some running and lifting at the gym.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i've been slacking off with my workout.. ever since vacation i just slacked off, idk why.. i'm going broke, and im paying for a gym. so tomorrow im getting back in my routine, going to do an upper-body workout (usually do a 4-day routine of arms, shoulders, legs, chest) but i figured this owuld help throw me back into routine.

since i just finished exams, i have a ****load of time left now to do whatever i want really.

shoulders/back/legs i have shown alot of improvement. chest idk why, but i feel like im not progressing.

whenever i bench, i feel like i can barely bench anything. should i bench when i first get to the gym?

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
I should work out more. I would really like to become faster now since im playing the snake a lot more. I was pretty fat but i ended up loosing a lot of weight. I do 250 sit ups a nigh. I know its not a lot but eh. I don't drink pop and havnt for around 8 months. I drink anywhere from 4-10 bottles of water a day.

Im not very strong at all either. Id just really like to get some strength become a lot faster and have my body looking better. I usually dont eat much sweets but lately i have. I've also recently went down to the supplement station and picked up some healthy snacks like chocolates and such. Im going to be needing to make another trip down there again though.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I sorta got moob's,what are some good exercises to get rid of them haha?

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
just got back from the gym did 20 min on the bike to warmup
45 min on the racket ball court
and an hour doing the tactical fight which imo was falsly advertised it looks like more of a dance class lol. so i plan on droping that going for good ol kickboxing.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I am waiting on my dad to fix the truck to bring me my workout machine from virginia to really start working out, so I retty much just do curls and bench right nw.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
well if you go to a gym, you can do alot of chest workouts. some shoulder workouts would get rid of that, also pushups i think might help
wouldn't butterflys work for them?

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
I recently started working out. I'm mainly concentrating on bettering my basketball game. I have a 20"-24" vertical. I'm wanting to reach 30" vertical and sprint faster and to gain mass to be able to muscle people around under the basket. I'm doing two leg workouts a week, playing basketball 5 hours straight on Sunday nights, then doing upper body workouts the other weekdays, and resting on Wednesday by doing cardio and resting on Saturday by doing nothing.

I'm considering starting to take Creatine supplements. Good/bad idea? Opinions on Creatine and my workout plan?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
I was doing hundreds of crunches a night during last season to help me in the snake. I also stopped drinking soda and eating like ****. I must say, I did notice a pretty big improvement in my speed and stamina. But now that its the off season, im going back to my crappy diet.
crunches wont help u much in the snake, knowing the size of your body will, and speed.

neway, squat burnouts suck ass

1 - 20 of 103 Posts