Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is dedicated to, in my oppinion, the best time this forum ever had. The Old Days. What do you guys remember about The Old Days?

I remember AirSoft Guy. Damn was he funny. But contriversial (sp) of course. I remember people complaining about him being banned and such, but when you think about it, he should've been banned a long time before that. Though, I consider him a PbF legend.

I remember Andrew. Ooh Andrew. What a prick. At first he was nice, but then he became a hardass. He was allways a hardass to me, atleast. I remember him opening the Teen Advice Center. ...What kind of teenager opens a forum about friggen teen advice? Come on, that has to be the worst idea for a forum, ever. In my oppinion.

I remember Richie. Good ol' Lable Skate. He was pretty cool. Him and Kyle always helped me out when it came to Paintball. Then he became a mod. Some people didnt like him for the things he did as mod, but I didnt mind it. Oh well.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
yeah, AirSoftGuy > all. people just got too butt-hurt by stuff he said

and Andrew can suck my balls, I thought he was a dick too

·
Registered
967 Posts
i agree with aggression, but i didnt come till way late summer 02 and lost the name so then i just started a new one in jan.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
I wasn't here during summer 02, but late 02. And ya, that time was probably PBF's best days. Once the 2K3 noob fest started, it all went down hill.

Airsoft Guy was teh shiz. He flamed everybody, and didn't get in trouble. The mods let it slip because everybody still loved him.

Oh, and Mike's prank, that thing was crazy.

There's gotta be more.

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Aggression said:
The good ol' days was the summer of '02. Any memeber from then would agree with me. THAT's when the forum was at it's best.
Ah, yes. I was a mere lurker back then. Now, I wish I had registered and become involved earlier than I did.

From the more recent "old days", I remember team_anonymous going into great detail to explain to people why they are a n00bs. Reminded me of the old Tony Clifton at PB nation.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Aggression said:
The good ol' days was the summer of '02. Any memeber from then would agree with me. THAT's when the forum was at it's best.
Werd to that, dude. Summer of '02, why can't we just go back in time? Heh.

Noobfest 2K3 got me really angry because they all went to the Kingman forum. I used to hang out in there and answer the occasional question, but then it was, like, 4 or 5 threads back-to-back-to-back-to-back with the same question. I left for, like, 3 months. Heh.

Then, all the cool people got banned, and then this recent BS. :tdown:

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Richie is a pimp in real life.

I remember *dun dun dun* tippychamp!
I remember when all the vets were here, and when I really wanted to be a mod. After I became a mod pbf went down the ****ter and then I quit.
I remember that I thought P4IN7 was the smartest guy on the forum just because of his avatar (it mesmerized me). I remember strokez and how I thought he was god, and I have no idea why. Sab, team anonymous, airsoft guy...

I remember Mike's first post and we all thought he was an asshole and flamed him. Then he became a mod, multiple times.

The old times > 10000000x better than now.

Aggression said:
Amen bro. Even though I came just after summer, the pbf life was still good.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
heh i remember when i just started out paintball, i just bought my e99, zidane had his m98, i remember cerzlucky, and tippchamp who kept coming back

1 - 20 of 74 Posts