Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I love the Olympics. It's awesome because they're all average people. Sports stars are nice, but these people are the true atheletes. They do it for the love of the sport, not the money. After the Olympics they all go back to whatever jobs they had...It's really such an awesome tradition.

-Jin

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Jester of Paint said:
apolo antwai ono (sp?)
Apolo Anton Ohno

I try to keep up with most of the olympics. I find it to be pretty interesting most of the time.

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
yeah the winter olympics r all average people that dont practice cough*curling*cough like i could do better than some countries. also the olympic starting cerimonies suck ****ing ass freakin yoko ono(sp)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i woke up at 6am just to watch the hockey game
then i got home from school, and watched the 3pm game

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
NYY said:
i woke up at 6am just to watch the hockey game
then i got home from school, and watched the 3pm game
Gionta is from Rochester. Actually, he graduated from my highschool (Aquinas). We have a pretty good hockey program, our varsity team has a Sectional game tonight.

-Jin

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
If Bode Miller win's gold, I hear hes going to run for president. Who wouldnt vote for him?

But I like all the snowboarding/racing ones. Not that big of a fan on figure skating. But curling is very exciting to watch!

·
Registered
626 Posts
toXic said:
But curling is very exciting to watch!
:sly:

I had a realization. The luge will **** you up if you mess up. Going 80 mph balls first down an ice chute takes major cajones.

Theres a woman on the US's hockey team who lived about 10 minutes from my house. Last I heard they were in the semifinals and winning.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
one of the US skaters was from naperville IL, just down the street from where i'm living
i was born there.

NYY said:
curling grows on you
it sure does. Though i watch just b/c it's so wacky, and i'm trying to figure out the rules!

I also love all the speed skating.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Curling is whats up. We watch it in my German class everyday because my teacher likes the olympics and its sweet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts