Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Terms are ending.. Post grades...

Mr.Hutch's Class, 0900, November 15th 2004
I ask this kid in front of me if he would tell me what he got in math.. HE got an 84.. I said that that was good, and he's like "No it isn't an 84 is such a bad grade" All serious.

I was like wtf?! HE said he got straight A+'s last year. How can you seriously get your manthong in a bunch over an 84.

I got..

90 in Math (wewt!)
99 in Aerospace Science (WEW-****ing-t)
60-70 in French
<60 in English
70-80 in Science.

I think the F in english is gonna get me grounded. W/e.. AS long as I cann still make love to my marker...

tldr: Some gay kid is *****ing abotu him getting a B. What did you get?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Wtf is the end of your semester already? We're only half way through the second quarter.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
84 = totaly grounded from life.... I got straight A's for like.. forever. Than i slacked off in HS and got 3 B's EVER. B in spanish II. B in English II B in spanish III.

I suck as spanish, and i got 89's for all of those B's :-/ drives me crazy.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
DayoftheGreek said:
84 = totaly grounded from life.... I got straight A's for like.. forever. Than i slacked off in HS and got 3 B's EVER. B in spanish II. B in English II B in spanish III.

I suck as spanish, and i got 89's for all of those B's :-/ drives me crazy.

I hope your joking.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
2nd 6-Weeks

English II - 94
Auto Mechanics - 95
Psychology - 93
Geometry - 100
World History - 78
Biology - 82

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Alpha said:
I was like wtf?! HE said he got straight A+'s last year. How can you seriously get your manthong in a bunch over an 84.
shut the **** up. You are gonna make fun of him for having higher standards than you? Maybe his parents have more pressure on him then yours do on you. Maybe he has higher aspirations(better colleges) than you.

Who the **** are you to judge? Dont be mad cuz he demands more of himself and applies himself harder. Thats his perogative and good for him that he pushes himself that much harder.

·
Registered
649 Posts
84 really does suck in math. If I had that, I would definitely be grounded. I have mostly A's and a few B's.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I wanna see someone get higher than me in Math ;) If ya'll want, I'll scan my gradecard.

·
Registered
895 Posts
My first quarter ended 2 weeks ago. Anyways, heres what I got...

AP Physics - 91
AP Prob. and Stat. - 93
Astronomy - 99
Advanced Composition - 91
AP CAD - 97
Psychology - 92

·
Registered
487 Posts
spanish B- 85
english c- 75
math b+ 91
biology b 89
theology c 75
military c 76

so it is like a 2.9
im not sure excacly what they were

but so far mid quarter i have straight As ( and one b, i hate english)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Im not sure what I got in all my classes but here are what i think:

Algebra 2(as a freshman): 84
Spanish 1: >90
Career Essentials: >90
Science: ~80
Exploratory Art: ~85
English: ~83
Civics: 82

I aint doing to well..... In civics my dad will be pissed... I got a 96 on the progress report(a report card halfway through the quarter). But the thing is that I had basically all homework and 1 quiz.... Now we had a bunch of test that killed me. My dad will be pissed.....

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dhill0413 said:
shut the **** up. You are gonna make fun of him for having higher standards than you? Maybe his parents have more pressure on him then yours do on you. Maybe he has higher aspirations(better colleges) than you.

Who the **** are you to judge? Dont be mad cuz he demands more of himself and applies himself harder. Thats his perogative and good for him that he pushes himself that much harder.
Who the **** are you to judge me judging people?! Hmm?! Dhill, your going to give yourself an ulcer.

O

·
0 Posts
End of first quarter.

History A
Tech A-
Math A
PE A+
Science A-
English A+ 103.5%

These are what I predict/probably know.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This thread makes me feel stupid.

We have to take MCAS too.. MCAS= Massachusetts crappy aptitude ****. Long ass test that you MUST pass to graduate. Except you take it the week before finals.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts