Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many pep watched teh new season of the ousbournes tonight, i liked the part were jack was liek o sweet the mcrib is back and kelly was making fun of him cuz he got excited over the mcrib being back thast part was so funny

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I dont really lke that show, the only one I liked was the one where they went on Loveline with Doctor Drew and Adam Corrolla because I listend to that one, I remember it was around last Christmas that they did it, ahh that was a good night, I couldnt understand a bloody word Ozzy said.

#1 in a series of 50 commemorating the lide I dont have after the thousand mark.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I WAS EXCITED TOO WHEN I FOUND OUT THE MCRIB IS BACK! ahhhh, i was on my way to dallas and i saw the sign. i was like woah! mcrib is back!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I hate kelly osbourne, jack and ozzy kick ass. DANG! I missed the concert last night for the premiere of the new season! Alien Crime Syndicate was playing, you know the song SO please just lift up your haaaands! if you like ooozy or the motley crew! Check em o ut at www.aliencrimesyndicate.com and go to the AV section. They only have 1 song there but its the one called Ozzy.

·
Registered
264 Posts
The osbournes is hilarious, i liked last years christmas episode.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dude they would be the coolest parnts to have (think kelly has a mercedes cl and she only 17)

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
We should find a way to get jack onto this forum!!! Cuz hes always playing shooter games, and I saw one today where he put on an Army Helmet and a gas mask and was playing CS I think, and hes into stuff like that, so I think he would love painthball. And then on the show they will show him on the forum, and we will see our names!

·
Registered
302 Posts
osbournes are awesome......it has to be my favorite show on tv besides jackass

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea jackass is a kool show but all i ever see now r re-runs and they get kinda boring (the movie was so funy)...and jack is like every normaly kid (likes shooting and killing,kidna like counter strike) except hes famous and he has loaded and kick ass parnts

but how the hell could u get him onto this forum unless some1 here new him???

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Well, My cousin would be able to get his phone number since she works for Tiffany and Co. (a jewlery company) and John Osbourne (Ozzy) bought some stuff from them. But, then she would loose her job which isn't cool.:(

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Well since he likes CS and plays it, and he would like paintball and like these forums, and we would get famous cuz we would be on tv, then some one should go on CS and try to find him and tell him. Or Im sure there is a website to find his email address.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea or when that part was on u could have jus looked and tried to c his s/n on it, how would she no tehre number wehn u buy jewlery u have to give them there phone number r somtin

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Because my cousin works in the credit department, so they can get all kinds of information about you including real name, address, phone #, credit info, ect. This way when you try to buy a $250,000 necklace they will know weither or not you can afford it.:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea hes gotta have a big credit card bill every month, one of my parnts friend bought a zo6 corvette with a credit card

1 - 14 of 14 Posts