Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i was going threw this pretty deep puddle on my dirtbike but im used to going threw puddles so no biggie, it went up to about my fender on my 85...anyway i was going pretty fast cause i had my legs up so i wouldnt get wet and i didnt want to lose my balance

then i exit the puddle and its rly muddy and there is a sharp turn right after so i turn but i turned to hard and my front tire got stuck sideways and i flew over my handle bars =(

the outcome was my leg is all bruised and my foot, this is for medic this question if you cant move your toe or can move it very little does that mean its broken or could it just be spranged i think its just spranged, and also this morning i woke up and cant move my neck without it hurting <--but ive had that b4 and already got pills for my neck so thats no biggie :hug:

that was my first ever wipe on a dirtbike anyone else ever wipe on a dirtbike or quad

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
damn. i ride through all kinds of muddy **** and tuck my legs up n all but i never tanked it coming out of it. were you wearing boots?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no lol sneakers i never wear padding my bike cost me to much now im broke cant afford **** all(well i wear a helmet,t-shirt,jeans or trackpants, sneakers) and ive gone threw that trail like a million times never had a problem maybe it was cause it like thunderstormed the night b4 annd it was a lil muddier and deeper

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Oh yeah, I think my worst crash was landing off a huge tabletop. this was a couple years ago when I just started riding but i had the nose way to far up, landed on the back wheel, then the front hit the ground and the rear end bounced up knocking me over the bars. nothing serious out of it though, i think the chest protector really saved me though.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Oh yeah, I think my worst crash was landing off a huge tabletop. this was a couple years ago when I just started riding but i had the nose way to far up, landed on the back wheel, then the front hit the ground and the rear end bounced up knocking me over the bars. nothing serious out of it though, i think the chest protector really saved me.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
theCOWgoesMOO said:
yesterday i was going threw this pretty deep puddle on my dirtbike but im used to going threw puddles so no biggie, it went up to about my fender on my 85...anyway i was going pretty fast cause i had my legs up so i wouldnt get wet and i didnt want to lose my balance

then i exit the puddle and its rly muddy and there is a sharp turn right after so i turn but i turned to hard and my front tire got stuck sideways and i flew over my handle bars =(

the outcome was my leg is all bruised and my foot, this is for medic this question if you cant move your toe or can move it very little does that mean its broken or could it just be spranged i think its just spranged, and also this morning i woke up and cant move my neck without it hurting <--but ive had that b4 and already got pills for my neck so thats no biggie :hug:

that was my first ever wipe on a dirtbike anyone else ever wipe on a dirtbike or quad
if you cant move it very much and the whole area is turning black and blue (buised lookin in the area around your toe) the it's probably broken..

i wiped out off a quad once.. lost a ****load of blood, couldnt move any part of my body without being sore for about 3-4 days, i passed out numerous times, lost short term memory temporarily, had an inch and a half gash on the back of my head, and a headache for 6 days straight afterwards... i seriously think i died for like 2 seconds, but that's a whole nother story

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i planned it that way... lol oh and another casualty of me falling off the quad was i busted my old paintball gun to crap...

anyhow i might as well continue.. right as it was happening i didnt even feel myself hit the ground. the next thing i knew i was blacked out and while i was laying there on the road i swear to god i was floating above my friends cabin watching his dad and uncle run towards me (we were up north) then the next thing i knew i woke up for a few seconds, then passed out again. soon they were dragging me towards the cabin deck, i kind of looked at it, then passed out again. they sat me down on a table and i looked and there was a bucket of water there. i looked at my pants and saw a bloodstain and couldnt for the life of me figure out where it was coming from. i passed out again. soon after, i woke up, and the water in the bucket was all dirty and nasty looking so i was thinking to myself, wtf...

well i passed out again, this time for a little longer, and when i woke up they moved me to a sunchair (reclining type thingy) and i just laid there and passed out again. i woke up and asked for some water and a pain pill, and they brought it to me. I popped the pills and drank the water and passed out. somewhere in this time i apparently asked for and chugged another glass of water but to this day i still dont remember it. i woke up and hobbled inside the cabin and was going to lay down. my friend had a bandana thing that he told me to tie around my head so i didnt get blood everywhere.

i finally got to lay down, and i couldnt fall asleep, i hurt WAYYY too much. all of my other friends that were there went out to do something, i cant remember what, but i got up and walked up to my bunk and tried to fall asleep. i woke up when they were all coming back and going to sleep as well, and shortly thereafter passed out. i would wake up in the middle of the night, and in order to turn myself, i had to prepare myself for the pain of turning my body (every abdominal muscle hurt like they'd been punched 100 times by barry bonds). once that was completed i had to lift my arm (also hurt like hell) and grab my hair and turn my head, because it couldnt turn itself the muscles were so sore.

i slept all right (as good as you can i suppose in the condition i was in) and woke up and checked the time. it was finally about 12:30AM before there was finally no more wet blood on my head.. so i bled basically from the time it happened (4:00-4:30ish in the afternon) til about midnight...

the next day i woke up feeling even more like crap, and had the worst headache you could imagine. it rivalled that of a migraine. we were suposed to leave that day, so i took a shower (didnt want to ride 5 hours home with half my head covered in blood) and then i got ready to leave. i still could barely even walk, but i still got everything done i neded to get done. we left the cabin, and i started feeling REALLY nausious on the way home. lunch fixed that a little bit though. we finally got home, and of course my mom freaks out, blah blah blah... my whole body was still sore for about a week, i could barely move my left arm, and that migraine like headache? yeah i had it for about 6 days straight...

there's my story... enjoy... no, there's no tl;dr i spaced it out for easier reading and used periods.. deal with it.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Its a sprain,
1. A painful wrenching or laceration of the ligaments of a joint.
2. The condition resulting from a sprain.

tr.v., sprained, sprain·ing, sprains.

To cause a sprain to (a joint or ligament).

And this is a paintball forum, correct grammer elsewhere.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts