Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So does your paintball related sig have anything to it? I would get a picture of me in action, but I don't have a digital camera. I might borrow a high-res one. AS you can see, I'm kinda getting the handle of photoshop.

I just made this sig. ITs the Piranha Fish, because I own a Piranha (duhhh. derr. nyahk. Myuhhhh... OKay enough of that). I see a lot of people posting specs in their sig too. I would do it, and I used to have mine, but everyone has it. I like to be a bit more uniwue.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Mines a tribute to one of my favorite bands, RATM.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
that chick graphic is actually really big. I think you might need to take it out.

mine is just a qoute that one of the finest players of all time said that holds some truth and doesn't pretend to be agg.

·
Registered
158 Posts
i gotta rep the gun, sport a poll (which its about time i change), and give a lil warning to all those forum, nubs.

oh and i cant forget to rep Major Paintball!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
purewrath said:
i like mine cause its got a hot chick, garfield, wiper dissing, and my gun, team, and sponsor site
If you look at the Garfield img in his sig, he spelt f***ing wrong. He put one-to-many astrisks.

Now, as you can see the only pb related thing in my sig is the "Impy Owner" tag. Yeah, well I have had many sig banners...and here they are:

..okay, so the last one isnt pb related, so what, it's still pbf related.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts