Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sure youve played this in math class b4. whoever says "penis" the loudest(with the biggest text) wins. oh and no jumping to the end you may only go up 1 text size from the previos person.

penis

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
This game is gay on more than one level. I agree with Fenix on this one, you should have at least chosen a body part that doesn't belong on a male.

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
This game is gay on more than one level. I agree with Fenix on this one, you should have at least chosen a body part that doesn't belong on a male.
but shouting penis only gets you in a little trouble get caught shouting clitoris or such and your going to jail for sexuall harrasment for 30 years...

penis

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
[QUOTE='ME]but shouting penis only gets you in a little trouble get caught shouting clitoris or such and your going to jail for sexuall harrasment for 30 years...

penis[/QUOTE]
lol...but you don't have a problem making yourself look like a ****...

And how is saying clitoris sexual harassment? It's a body part. If you aren't saying it in a harassing way...it's not sexual harassment. Not to mention it doesn't make you look like a ****.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Hijack, what movie is this from, teacher- Penis penis penis, ****** ****** ******!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.