Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm not positive I am going to sell. The thing is, I need to recoup a little cash from a recent project I am working on, and I perfer to play straight stock class. I LOVE this gun, and it's very nice to use, but I don't see myself using it very often. My spending of funds on a current project is in a sort of "pending" state, so I will not necisarily sell this, however it's up here just incase I need to. Which will be more than likely...as long as I don't take it out again, stare at it and go "ooooh pretty!".

So, here are the specs:
WGP Black Magic body, WGP internals, WGP "grip" twister feedneck, WGP cocking rod, Free Flow slider frame, trigger shoe, CP shorty nickel regularor, CP nikel on/off, CCM smoke pump kit with chrome hardware, CCM chrome bolt (not pictured, ties everything together very nicely), and a 5 piece matchstick kit all finished off in a beautiful dust silver to dark purple fade.

Also included will be a BE pocket hopper and a madman spring kit.

Price: $400 plus shipping. I just put this together, and the cost is still very fresh in my mind, so if you think my asking price is high, sorry.

PLEASE NO TRADES! Please don't offer trades because of the simple fact that I may be tempted to accept them...and I really shouldn't do that. I need to get cash. ....If it's something special maybe you can offer....ah...

You may PM me or IM me at ThatOneGuyYouNo. Please do one of those two because of the simple fact that I loose my own threads. However, I would also ask that you make a simple post saying you pm'ed me so that my thread is bumped. Thanks for looking!

PICS:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The curse of having nice guns...when you go to sell them no one can afford them, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts