Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
The QLoader is unlike other hoppers out there. It’s as fast as the fastest hopper (how fast depends on how you set it up, but it’s 30+ bps), but is powered by springs, not batteries. While larger than most hoppers, the Q Loader decreases your paintball gun’s profile by not sticking above it. The QLoader can be mounted in numerous configurations, such as parallel with your barrel or parallel with your grip.

With a Q Loader, you can shoot sideways (or even upside down) just as easily as straight. You don’t have to worry about the batteries running out in the middle of the game, because there aren’t any. And, because nothing can’t get wet, it’s a snap to wash.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
I havnt used one but i watched a vid of one. Lets just say there faster then the halo by alot lol and they r lower profile and for reloading you just smack a new pod on there.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
I've heard that they're excessively heavy and a hassle to load.

But that kinda balances out with their blazing-fast speed and low profile.

·
Registered
533 Posts
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
I've heard that they're excessively heavy and a hassle to load.

But that kinda balances out with their blazing-fast speed and low profile.
Yeah its a lot to deal with though. You have to get 5 pods off the bat - I would have to anyway. THey need to be loaded before you go out, and you need to be devoting time to reloading during the game if you burn thru what... 500 rounds? Not hard to burn thru 500 rounds even for a woodsballer.

It sounds like a hassle. Great idea tho and guns with Q-Loaders look sweeeeeeet and look like they'd be easier to man handle for sure, and the profile is just non existant.

But I think the hassle is still slightly greater than the benefits.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
if they came in 150 ballpods i think peopel would be more willing to buy them. most people dont' like the fact that they hold 100 balls becasue as fast as markers shoot these days, 100 balls is gone is mere seconds

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
martix_agent said:
if they came in 150 ballpods i think peopel would be more willing to buy them. most people dont' like the fact that they hold 100 balls becasue as fast as markers shoot these days, 100 balls is gone is mere seconds
yeah really. if you get an ego on ramping at 25 bps, your hopper is gone in 4 seconds....let that soak in for a second......WOW

·
hotter in the dark....
250 Posts
if u want speed just get a halo or reloader b, dont even bother w/ a q loader, their big, fugly, awkward to load, timely to load, and just plain a pain. it the hose connecting to ur fee slips there goes 100 rounds, ive seen it happen countless times

·
Registered
32 Posts
while some people think there the greatest things around, the q is just not for several reasons its way too heavy and a total pain in the a** if something goes wrong. Ive shot one before and even considered getting one. If somehow they could make them smaller(which thy basically cant) everyone would have one. Think about it. why do all the pros use Halo's and Empirreloader B's??? there pros they have the best gear that works.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Depends on how you play. I know a few people who have tried them. They're not real complicated to use (you just need patience), they are a bit heavier. But they're clutch if you're a sniper.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
If you're playing in a format where hopper hits don't count, it's pointless. If you're playing in a format where they do count... well, it's a whole easier and cheaper just to learn how to play properly and not get hit in the hopper all the time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts