Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Looks the same if it is even different. I heard that after the cup the DM4's are going down to $850 and lcd trixs are going to like $500 I heard that from a dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
sportnatticus said:
Looks the same if it is even different. I heard that after the cup the DM4's are going down to $850 and lcd trixs are going to like $500 I heard that from a dealer.
How can lcds go down to $500 when they won't be made anymore?!?!?

I don't believe dm4s will go that low, but the proto matrix is supposed to be around that price. Also the dm5 is smaller (but it doesn't seem that way from that pic) and faster, the tigger is different, no-rise, and the milling looks different.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
what a let down i was expecting a lot more from all this hype, you there are some many threads or posts about people saying that all this hype is for nothing and know seeing the gun its true basicly its the same body (sorta) just with different internals i dont see how this gun is so cool and different from everything else.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,482 Posts
Only changes I see fomr a DM4 is a larger trigger guard and a clamping low rise. Wow, all hype, no results. Looks like the SAME EXACT milling used on the DM4. Maybe a little smaller, but i've no way to judge.

Buy a 05 speed, save $400. (got nothing against dye, just.... this is nothing new, we've seen this gun!! It's the dm4!)

I'm sooooooo disapointed....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
empire 4 life said:
what a let down i was expecting a lot more from all this hype, you there are some many threads or posts about people saying that all this hype is for nothing and know seeing the gun its true basicly its the same body (sorta) just with different internals i dont see how this gun is so cool and different from everything else.
DYE didn't build the hype, we did.

Also its gonna be better then a dm4 someway so that=better then 05 speed shotgun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
BALLER619 said:
DYE didn't build the hype, we did.

Also its gonna be better then a dm4 someway so that=better then 05 speed shotgun.
I didnt mention a word about the 05 speed and yes i know dye didnt make the hype has a matter of fact they barely talked about. But i am sure they knew that we the public would make big hype on this gun and they should of made some more changes to the body style also i am sure this gun has better internals but its the same body basicly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
hmmm yea the the dm5 alright. Its 1/4 smaller than the dm4 though so that little phtoshop thing you made is way off. t still has the fuse bolt all. As for the internals they wouldn't tell me. by that i mean LPR ect. The board I have no idea. yea its smaller. thats it. Look guys soooo exciting.
 

·
© 2006
Joined
·
1,831 Posts
yeah its the DM5 the milling is significantly different, but im pretty dissapointed... Still looks cool, nicer than the Dm4. Iuno though, the pic is pretty bad, those lights are really intense and stuff, it could be BS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
Its got knarly lights and stuff because someone used photoshop and brightened it sugnificantly. But its still the same. The real untouced banner you can only see liekt he outline of the gun.
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top