Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok if u guys play leave ur names here. nick (buba) and i play pretty much every day together. talk to us on AIM if u wanna play with us.

BTW ME > nick

·
12,110 Posts
I play.. --( Alpha )--'s the name 101st rangers the clan. WEll, I'm just a recruit for now. I dont like it much. Lately its been so gay. Shoots someone in the back 8 times only to have them turn and cap you, one shot to the shoulder with a pistol or something. People complain about 203's. People complain abotu IW's. What abotu M14's? They're like 2 shot kill! THOSE are the ultimate n00b gun.

Nobody has any respect. Instead of saying "You n***er why'd you **cking kill me you *oc* sucker?!?!?! And then blowing them away, why don' you say "No prob bro, just dont let it happen again. Makes you feel good, makes the other person feel good, adn everyones happy.

OR we could vote out people for using guns that are in the gun, glitch, rank up, use the same weapons 9M14's) and run around and shoot everythign that moves.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.... quit complainin and just play... learn to use an m14.... sounds to me like you are a new player.....

u get used to it and then enjoy shootin up noob and can actually talk crap to players that u can back up...

whats ur rank?

O

·
0 Posts
I have SOCOM 1. I never hooked up the Network Adapter, maybe i will one of these days.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol socom online pwns the single player like 60 times, litterally.

only problem with socom 1 is there are a lot of cheaters.

my name on socom is ! Med Havic !

i am always the first one on the player list, i play in US west.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IF U WANNA SET UP A TIME TO PLAY WITH ME AN NICK TALK TO ME OR HIM ON AIm.

ya.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts