Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Rockin that Timmy!
153 Posts
You would think you could cut down on the language? ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
read the rules, there is no swearing. If someone here dislikes it you will stop.
Uhh...isn't that on his own site? I don't think he has to adhere to other rules on his site, but whatever. So I don't see how in the story cops rule? They were doing their job. But then will this guy get his wish if they sentence him to death? Or would it be cruel and unusual punishment to sentence him to life in prison if he wants to die? If I were him I'd just plead guilty and if they told me life in prison, I'd tell one of those hardcore lifer guys that his momma sucked *** through a garden hose and that I poked his sister so then he'd kill me and that would be the end of it. But when he did it, I'd freak him out and tell him thankyou.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yeah he was talking about the other forums, you should go take a look at what kind of cold heartless ass I am:)

Sorry you cant post P0RN0 links, but you can curse to your hearts content, except one racial slur which will not be named, Ill give you a hint tho, it starts with N and ends in IGGER, thats the only one I can think of.

·
Registered
713 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Yeah he was talking about the other forums, you should go take a look at what kind of cold heartless ass I am:)
Oh alright then, As long as we don't get any complaints here i usually let it slide unless its realy excessive. And sorry unless i am really bored i will go look, but i really don't care to read your ranting right now,

·
Registered
264 Posts
I hate wiggers. You know the white people who wear fubu shirts and big chains, that pisses me off.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts