Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the whole car thing is pretty big amoung me and my father and my uncle. I like to show'em off...dad restores'em and my uncle drags'em...kind of a good combination, anyways...heres the first one:

My 1989 Camaro Iroc Z...5.7 TPI hooked to a rebuilt 700r4. Dual electric pulling fans, accel wires, gutted MAF, open exhuast manifold. And a gangsta ass hitch...

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And now the truck...currently at my fathers until I catch up on my caamro payment LoL

95 Yukon, well this was bought on my 16th Birthday bone stock.

Add~ons:
I"ve got the truck sitting on Kelly SUV Safari tires (26") with 20s. Up front I've got a Trenz Billet Grill,EuroTrends Fog Lamps,APC clear corners, APC Euro Parking Lamps. As you move to the back of the truck I've got a set of Custom tinted blue APC 3rd Gen. Altezzas. On the sides sit Westin Chrome Nerf Bars.
On the inside there is four 15 inch Kicker CompVRs pushed by twin custom spooled 990real world watt amps. Each sub is in its own vented 3.5 hertz tuned MDF box thanks to Dr. Dashboard. In the dash is a Panasonic Ghost face (touch screen). Player in the headrests there are 5.6" Reactor LCD Headrest Mount Screens.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I thought the point of having a truck was so you could carry the stuff you can't fit in your car, but your subs kill that idea. :p Just kidding, nice rides :tup .

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
m98_bmx said:
4 15's??!?!? Thats the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of.
Im gonna take that as a compliment LOL. When I first had it put in I had two Memphis 1000D Class mono blocks...cracked and eventually shattered my front and rear windshield. My rear defroster and hatch lock doesn't work any longer. Knocks the gas lid open...and the interior is falling apart. Its definetly loud, but dont worry it's not like that all the time, they're on toggle 0-2-2-4 set up

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ah the good old 350 TPI, the torque monster of the 80s. Its a shame they didn't have a manual transmission that could stand up to it in the f-bodies. Never the less, 3rd gen f-bodies are the best cars to play with. thumup:

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
snip3r....you officially have too much money to throw around. send me some cash or some free subs and an amp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts