Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok well anyways we get home and my cousin goes and tells her dad downstairs to call the home phone and say "you have seven days"... so he does and me and a few other girls are freaking out becuz he called right when i was imitating one of scenes... we were freakin out... i hate the ring, but its a good movie

A

·
0 Posts
I have heard that movie is really scary, and my sisters boyfriends bro couldnt watch the second half he was so scared.

·
Registered
360 Posts
If I wasn't on a complete caffeine high i'm sure I wouldn't have been laughing through the movie:D My friend sitting next to me said she wanted to bury herself in my arms but she was embarassed to because my bro was sitting next to her on her other side....Damn you blastedtomoosh! The movie that freaked me out in theaters was Thirteen Ghost. Maybe it was because I had a cramp because I REAALLY had to pee. The ring was a good movie though, any other scary movies out in theaters that I should take some chicas too? I'd invite Katy(the one sitting next to me) but she popped the whole just wanna be friends thing because her parents wont let her go out=( .

·
Registered
36 Posts
man that was scary. its the only movie thats ever freaked me out. it gives you no warining, like when the mom was l;ike "i saw her face" and then the screeching music as the closet openend and the chicks face was all f*cked up:eek: the scariest part was when she crawled out of the tv though that was tight

A

·
0 Posts
Yeah, my sister told me about the girl crawling out the screen and killing the guy. And how they made copies to 'help' her so they wont die.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Im not really much for horror movies so I probably wont see it. But I dont know if it was gory or not. But in the case of movies like hannibal, the thing that makes that scary is the gore. If it wasnt for that it porbably wouldnt be too scary. Im not sure if the ring was scary or not, but that might have been the case. But I have heard it was really scary.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
im not trying to act tough or anything but ive never seen a movie that actually scared me, some even made me wanna go to sleep i.e. both blair witches, the haunting, urban legends, all the scream movies, i havent seen the ring yet but i do plan on seeing it and i hope it lives up to its reputation

·
Registered
264 Posts
The movie that freaked me out the most was the movie "IT" by Stephen King. NOw that was f*cking scary. But I do plan on going to see THE RING

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
if you really wanna see a really scary movie....... go rent The Omen....... i had to watch it during the day with 6 friends cause it was so scary..... i saw the ring and that was really scary but go see the omen and you will piss you panties.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Panties eh? Is there something your hiding from us;) Hmm, I was scared of Chucky when I was 5 or 6, I think i'll rent the omen for my little party 2morrow :devil:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ya I might rent that. Do your guys wanna get in on my little secret? The most f*cked up movie out there is The Cell. It isn't that scary it's just f*cked up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts