Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one have a kid or a few kids in ur grade that is so smelly u cant sit by him?
in my chem class there is this kid that smells so bad i cant breath
like seriously ive smelled **** that smelled better then him
then this kid in my grade that has horrible BO
damn we have some smelly kids

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
I have fitness for Homeroom, so we change with the guys in my grade with Gym for a homeroom..
This one foreign kid, (Veeshnu or something, I call him Fishbulb) smells like burning ****ing garbage....It's disgusting.
BO Is fine perfume compared to this kid.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah in my gym class.. kid sweats so much.. doesnt shower and i dont even think he changes his clothes.. he smells so bad

haha lowtryx and i are talking about the same person

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats gym
this kid smells and we arent even in a gym or near one
one day i couldnt figure out what was wrong it turned out he showed and there was no smell

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Geeze, how old are you guys? Doesn't anyone take care of themselves there? I mean, I can understand at my school since it is all boys so most people just wake up and come to school not caring, but atleast we s/s/s before dances with the all girls schools and stuff. But, what excuse do they have?

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Hey, don't point fingers at me, I couldn't knock out a ****-buzzard from 20 ft. away like this guy I'm talking about...Wow.

·
Registered
687 Posts
i take care off my self. i play water polo and do swimming for pe. i don't have to worry about smelly ass kids who refuse to shower. the showers are hella hot too. especially all over by ur nutsack area!!! j/p.

D

·
0 Posts
i dont enjoy the showers (after gym)... well actaully some times at the right temp they are awesome.. but a shower jsut because i have to.. it i didnt shower itd be sick.. i mean i was just running around and sweating.. come on..

stupid sick kids

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i am the smelly kid, i don't whip after goin number 2

dude, u actually try in gym? i never triedhard enough to get sweaty

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Lowtryx said:
This one foreign kid, (Veeshnu or something, I call him Fishbulb)
LMAO!!!!!!!11~~~~

Yea I don't like the smell kids, either. Sometimes I can tell who they are just by their scent if my back is turned and they walk by me..

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
this one kid last year smelled horrible...like after lunch...ugh..i would always say *cough*shower*cough* or ask him if he knew what deoderent was....i was kinda mean..but hell....it smells

·
Registered
115 Posts
for some reason... i don't sweat. When i was in martial arts, it looked like people just poured water all over themselves while i was completelly dry and not stinky or sweaty at all. They thought i wasn't trying so made me spar older kids, and occaisonally.. for sheer amusement, old women. lol

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
have u ever let pee in a toilet for a while like a few days?
one day no joke this kid seemed like that
at first i thought oh its just the chem room but as i got closer the smell got stronger and stronger
thank god we didnt have to sit in our seats that day and we could work any where we wanted
i would of died

1 - 20 of 25 Posts