Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else find this kinda sad? It especially makes me mad because it gives a bad name to people who shoot as a sport. It takes one bad incedent like this to reove all the good things that rifle does as a sport. Anyway, I put a lot of thought into this guy, kinda like my own FBI/Police profile. When they catch this guy we will see how right I am.

Ok so my thinking goes: he has to have some formal background in shooting because of his range and accuracy. Probibly military because he is using .223 caliber shells which is used in the M-16, M-4, ect (after all you tend to stick with what you know). If he is military linked he probibly still has some kind of a buzz cut or maybe let his hair grow long. He might belong to some kind of crazed cult or organization. He probibly has had some kind of major mood change or major mentel episode in the last 2 weeks or so. His killings seem random but he probibly likes to scout out a good place to shoot from maybe a day or two in advance. He will probibly be wearing dark clothing a lot maybe even camo. He probibly also gets some kind of high off of shooting people, he might brag about it to close friends or relatives though I think he is more of a loner then a real friendly guy. Finally, he is probibly a heavy drinker or drug user.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
i think he might be a some sort of vet that went sorta crazy and planned this very carefully and like you said has military background as a sniper or expert marksman and then since he is crazy like and etc. he wanted to relive days of glory or sumthing of the sort. or like dooms said to brag

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last conflict where he would have really been trained like this was probibly Desert Storm. So, the guy is gona be in his late 30's to early 50's. Maybe this thing in Iraq has sparked something in him. He might be crazy enough to think he is doing some good.:(

·
Registered
77 Posts
u talkin bout that DC sniper dude?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
He is is insane, really, there are unconfirmed reports that the police found in the woods where he would have had to be to shoot the kid (I think it was the kid) that they found a tarot card of death that said "I am God". So Im thinking he is religious fanatic or an insane person.

And Doomsday, I want you to remember this quote, "Blaming guns on Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnel being fat." That pretty much means that guns font cause anything and if you think they cause harm and bad to come then you yourself are stupid.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
airsoft guy said:
He is is insane, really, there are unconfirmed reports that the police found in the woods where he would have had to be to shoot the kid (I think it was the kid) that they found a tarot card of death that said "I am God". So Im thinking he is religious fanatic or an insane person.

And Doomsday, I want you to remember this quote, "Blaming guns on Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnel being fat." That pretty much means that guns font cause anything and if you think they cause harm and bad to come then you yourself are stupid.
im lost in that but im pretty sure u think that dooms is saying that guns are bad wen hes actually trying to defend them

and o ya, u couldnt have really sniped in vietnam since it was all jungle warfare, duh for me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
oh yea that guy that killed the six people around DC. that guy needs some serious therapy. and yea it was that kid that he left the tarot card that said "dear policeman, i am God" what a nut....i think he is getting full of himself from the previous 4 killings and not getting caught. he prolly gonna slip up and they gonna bring his ass down. sad to think that he is a military sniper:mad:

o and they found the card next to a shell casing in the woods i thought.....twas on CNN

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Oh yeah the shell casing, he isnt a military sniper, if he was he wouldnt have left anything behind cept for a body. A good sniper takes everything with him. He may know how to shoot but he dosnt know how to keep clean and that will be his downfall.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I tihnk he could be doing this just to show off, or get famous. Like they said in batman, some criminals get all cocky, and then they get caught, cuz they think they are too good to get caught, but they slip up. And its over. I know hes going to caught. Cuz now hes getting cocky, and leaving behind stuff. And soon hes going to start thinking that he is too smart for the police, and he wont worry about getting caught, so he will do some stupid stuff which will lead to his capture.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I know Dooms is speaking for guns, but what Im saying is thats all you gotta tell people when they say guns cause crime. Those are the idiots, they are ignorant of anyone who owns a gun. Just remember if you want to keep your guns youll vote Republican.thumup:

A

·
0 Posts
i just hope when they catch this bastard, it ends in a shoot-out with him getting his ass lit up and dying so we dont have to go through trial and have him appeal over and over so his ass will be alive for another 50 years

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
or it could just be some crazy teenager or somethin that hunts a lot and knows how to shoot, u never know
ya that might be true too cuz im a teenager and a very good shot but i dont know about how far he was shooting......can anyone post how far the shots were????

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Andrew111888 said:
i just hope when they catch this bastard, it ends in a shoot-out with him getting his ass lit up and dying so we dont have to go through trial and have him appeal over and over so his ass will be alive for another 50 years
ya that would be sweet, the fbi, swat team, or bounty hunters find his ass and he turns and fires at them and misses and while he has to reload his bolt action sniper rifle he gets lit up with 3 mp5's and a few berretas, lol

·
Banned
546 Posts
i think that this guy is an iraqy or arab( nothing against them) but this whole suddam thing mighta set him off. I believe its very sad that he killed 8 ppl but i think he has hook ups with terrorists like suddam or bin laden. just my two cents worth PeAcE

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
It probably isnt a bolt action rifle, its most likely semi auto because I dont know of any bolt action .223 rifles, Im sure they have them but this lil bastard is prolly using an AR-15 varient, this includes the CAR 15 M-16 M4 rifles and their clones and such.
Hell who knows maybe he is military and has a full auto gun.

I think it was within something like 200 yards, maybe Im wrong. But still 200 yrds is a long way to shoot.

·
Registered
77 Posts
when did he kill the 7th and 8th people?

1 - 20 of 168 Posts