Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MedicDVG said:
When bubba goes over seas to kill terrorists, I think I am going to send along a bullet for his M-16 to "deposit" in the skull of Osama Bin Laden for me...
so my life has been messed up. Ive delt with a ton of **** and am past that. on thursday I left for MEPS in des moines iowa. friday I came home with my physical and my waiver approved and set to go. Tomorrow (sunday) I leave for des moines again and stay the night for another 0400 wake up and day of fun. I finally get to find out if my MOS is approved and sign my contract. I will be sworn in as a United States army of one. I will know then exactly when I leave for Ft. Benning and be set to go. Im told it will be yet this month when I leave.

I don't really have time for the forum here anymore and am ready to go. Osama is out there and I will do my best to make medic proud. but I think there is a waiting list on that round to be deposited in mr. ladens temple.

Best of luck to all of you. those of you wanting to go into the service my hats off to you. There are some guys who are dumb as bricks there but there are also alot of great guys.

Keep on ballin and have fun.

·
Banned
508 Posts
Ya know Nick over the past year or so I've gotten to talk to you a lot. You're a pretty cool cat and an overall good person.

Good luck on the hunt for Osama. When you get back we should totally go balling, you me and the other Nick.

Good luck and godspeed. Look forward to that crotch rocket when you get back. :)

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
good luck dude, and i wish all of your fellow soldiers luck as well

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Xball said:
Ya know Nick over the past year or so I've gotten to talk to you a lot. You're a pretty cool cat and an overall good person.

Good luck on the hunt for Osama. When you get back we should totally go balling, you me and the other Nick.

Good luck and godspeed. Look forward to that crotch rocket when you get back. :)

????You just joined about a month ago

but to bubba, thumup: ;) good luck and dont get shot

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
paintballjunk12 said:
????You just joined about a month ago
formerly known as l33tpaintballer

hes been here for a while

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
emails [email protected] if you wanna drop me a line when Im out. prophet make sure you let me know when you do. One of my friends named chad went off for basic 2 weeks ago when I wasn't 100% sure when I would. I will end up being in Ft. Benning while he still is. Stuff like that works out maybe you will be deployed somewhere near me.

you guys are all pimps. l33t I will let you know what bike I end up getting with that 20k I won't be able to use it for a while but I will let you know anyway.

I leave in a couple hours. Sgt. Fowler called me up and said we weren't in any hurry this time around.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Good luck Bubba...I think everyone here wishes you a safe trip. Good luck, and if you need to do anything, just run (Forrest Gump lol)

Good luck, make it back here in one piece, you hear?

·
12,110 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
There are some guys who are dumb as bricks
That hurts. ;)

Good luck man. When you go off for trainign, they're gonna try to break you. I have no advice to give you becuase I've never been there myself, but listen to your di and dont bring too much attention to yourself.

When you get out of trianing and your ready to go out with medic's bullet and your M16, keep your head straight, remember what your fighting for, and know that theres a naiton across the sea rooting you on.

We all support you, and may you have the best of luck on your journey. Thank you for serving. Maybe someday I'll be fighitng alongside you.

Good luck, Godspeed, kick some ass bubba.

·
Banned
508 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
emails [email protected] if you wanna drop me a line when Im out. prophet make sure you let me know when you do. One of my friends named chad went off for basic 2 weeks ago when I wasn't 100% sure when I would. I will end up being in Ft. Benning while he still is. Stuff like that works out maybe you will be deployed somewhere near me.

you guys are all pimps. l33t I will let you know what bike I end up getting with that 20k I won't be able to use it for a while but I will let you know anyway.

I leave in a couple hours. Sgt. Fowler called me up and said we weren't in any hurry this time around.
Alright man, just remember I can get you a pretty nice deal on any GSX-R when you get back. :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts