Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Story:

So. What we have here is a case... The case of Crunch. When I was at the dollar store picking up presents for my little sister (yes she does deserve a dollar, I know, I'm being generous) I grabbed a bag of Crunch candies, little did I know that they could be poisening the youth of America (or giving them pleasure, eather works).

The Data

First Pic
Looks like regular candies, correct?

Second Pic
In this picture any of you people with girl friends, run-ins with your mom/parents, or even are a girl (believe me Paintchick, I know you don't catch on to much, but this you will MORE than understand) will notice something familiar about these candies. (this is where the mom/parents/paintchick/girls catch in.

Third Pic
So by after slight moves or checking the candy I decided to go deeper into the investigation, I opened another and put them together. This is majorely where mom/parents/paintchick/girls catch in. See anything familiar? I do.

So PbF, you tell me, strange coincidence or a new why of major marketing strategies?

-Tyler

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I hope that when you said "56k death" in the title, you were joking. Those are tiny pictures.

Either way...meh...you can make really pointy ones with Hersheys Kiss's...lol

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fenix_freak said:
I hope that when you said "56k death" in the title, you were joking. Those are tiny pictures.

Either way...meh...you can make really pointy ones with Hersheys Kiss's...lol
Well, it was a 56 k untill photobucket re-sized em.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
my friend still has dial up, i feel bad for him. considering they could easily afford it. him and his dad has jobs (dad is E-8 in the army) shoot my friend jonathan is worse, his dad is like an E-8 or E-9 in the air force, and his mom is a manager at some hair salon, AND he has a job at cinnabon (i know, im jealous too) and they have NO internet lol

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
rivit said:
i cant believe their watching us through tiny cameras hidden inside cartoon eye candies..
so this is how bush spied....its all comming togeather
don't u live in canada :sly:

CoWcH said:
i'm w/ this guy.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts