Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier to night at work, papa john's (my night time extra christmas money job), on of our drivers got his car all shot up by paintball fire. So, he calls 911 and reports it. A little while later the sherrifs dept calls him back and asks him what color the paint was, for verification purposes.

Well, it seems that Zack and Cody were in town (New Braunfels, TX) filming parts of their upcoming movie at Schlitterbahn (a waterpark) and Wurstfest (a mini octoberfest type deal) and they were screwing around, shooting cars passing by.

Long story short, the driver agrees not to press charges if the boys would come and apologize, wash his jeep and sign some autographs for his kids, who aparently love the show.

I guess that will take place sometime tomorrow (or later today, depending on how you see it).

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Stars or not, I'd still knock them on the ground for shooting my car. The little brats need to learn a lesson every now and then.

Of course, I'd find equal gratification in lighting them up

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I would consider pressing charges, IMO if he doesn't then those kids might get their celebrity status into their heads a little bit more, thinking they can get out of things if they just apologize and sign their name a few times.

As far as Schlitterbahn goes, I love that place. New Braunfels is a pretty tight town.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts