Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Twas late May of 2003, a warm day, the sky was partly cloudy(with possible rain showers). Then, the window appeared. His home page, oh what a home page, Paintball Wizard of Tuksbury, MA, showed on his screen. His mouse went hovered over the address bar as he slowly typed. He completed the URL, 'PaintballForum.com' was the target. As he clicked the little green box with the white arrow in it, rain started to fall. It was too late, there was no turning back now. Once he had gotten to the page he created a username and password. He had typed his password incorrectly when it asked him to type it twice. He was forced to go back and type it again. He got past the page, and varified his account. Right as we clicked the varifacation link, thunder clashed hard. "Mwuhahahaha! I shall unleash all my Agg apon this puny website!" he yelled as his name appeared on the screen. It was over, he official. His name was in the user list, there was nothing he could do. TippmannShoota was unleashed.

One of 1,000 Posts McGee's friends lived right down the street. Tales of his friend, Pete, and a slut of a younger age were spreading quickly around town. 1,000 Posts had no choice, but to tell the members. He tried to tell the tale of the friend and the slut, but there were evils standing in his way. The evils known to you all as, Mike and Zidane. They wouldn't let this go, oh no. They came down hard on poor McGee. He was shunned and banned from the forum for all eturnity, and was never heard from again, until...
It had all happened so fast. Hackers left and right, people being robbed and banned for no reason! Pure madness! 1,000 Posts McGee was too interested, he had to create himself another name to get his two cents in on this problem the forum had! He realised he was IP banned, so he ran upstairs and the rain poored down hard. So very hard. Alas! He was on another computer, and had the power to post. BuckysBizkit was the name he was forced to go by, and go by that he did. He had told everybody what was really happening. He had pointed out flaws in the 'hackers' plan that nobody had noticed. Nobody listened to him. Shunned from the forum he remained. In the end 1,000 Posts was right, his suggestions and predictions were right, but still nobody listened. It had turned out it was the same evil that had forced his dissapearance that had caused this 'hacking' situation. Mike.

Several months later 1,000 Posts McGee returned to you precious forum. He was back, in a whole new form. Origenally nobody had cared for him. The members treated him horribly and threw rocks and like, big sticks and stuff at him. He lashed out with flame wars, cuss words, and crude insults in return. But not this time. RBEassassin was dawned a new brand of 1,000 Posts McGee. A calm, respected, and appropriate member that people could like. And that is the tale of 1,000 Posts McGee,or atleast the parts of it that he thaught were important and/or he didnt feel like typing any more because he's lazy. His self-proclaimed legend still lives on to this very day.

(yeah, after all this time I got 1,000 Posts. I would've had more if I didnt get banned by Kyle and Mike. But it's okay, I still love em...)

(oh, and excuse my bad spelling, my Microsoft Works isnt working)

(...sorry for making you read that, I know nobody cares.)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
themainevent said:
wait? what? i got lost, you were banned as tippmannshoota because?
-I flamed to much
-nobody liked me (or so I'm told..)
-I made a post about my friend and something he did, or, his slutty girlfriend did to him. Although it was somewhat PB related.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
lol i think i came to the forum right befor you were banned and i knew who you were and most still do lol with all the **** you did lol

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, most of the veterans remember me from then. But what I really want to know is, who do/did you guys like better? TippmannShoota or RBEassassin?

If I could ditch this name and go back to being TippmannShooter I'd do it in a second. Back in that day I was flaming people up the wazu, and had a sweet avatar.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
CrazyWeasel said:
Your original avatar scared me.
I am very much in agreeance with this.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
That was him...

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
No, noo, don't make me relive the horror...

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1. Why is this suddenly becoming a 'Flame' thread?
2. If your not an Anime fan, fine by me. We all have our own oppinions. Though, I'm not really a big fan anymore. Since GT I havnt watched.
3. I had like, 450 posts..what the crap.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
don't say tl;dr that is gay just read it or click back and say nothing.
I hated you when you were shoota but alot of people can shape up just fine. I respect you much more than some one like richie who gets banned then comes right back and spits the same stuff.

beastie boys is on mtv so I must watch.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts