Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am turning in my modem right now and the rest of my personal stuff on friday. I will fly out for the middle east sometime between friday night and monday night we don't have a hardtime yet. If I get to check in again thats good but otherwise stay up. I will try to check in overseas but I can't promis anything but when I can I will try to get an address out to anyone who cares.

later.

·
Registered
193 Posts
hey man, i appreciate what your doing for our country, stay safe out there, good luck, my prayers will be with you.

D

·
0 Posts
best of luck bro. I dont agree with it, but its your life and youre doing your part and acting on your beliefs.. lto more than can be said about a lot of people out there.

I shall sport the phantom in honor.

·
<3
1,347 Posts
Good luck Bubba, stay safe, and thank you for serving our country. I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers.

I saw this post from him on pbn, it really gave me a good laugh, so I thought I'd share it with you all. It's from a "that guy" picture thread.

bubbajr. said:
I don't think some of you understand the way these pictures work.

theres a bit of a story behind this one. Im a mortarman and hang rounds before firing the round off. For some reason when other people in the army see what I do they think...cool I wanna do that. So when an officer comes by and we are firing they often ask to drop a round or two. Well while in a field problem this jack ass radio operator for some officer was at our firing point and my platoon sergeant told me to show him how to hang a round and fire. So im goin through the process when he asks one of the other guys to take a picture of him. Im like...hey jackass this round could blow up and kill us all or take your hand off so how about you ****ing pay attention. So he tells him to take a picture anyway. So I ****ed his picture up.

Click the thumbnail to see the full picture, I just did that to keep it from stretching the page as much.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts