Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, Friends!

So today I have some very good an bad news to share with y'all.

To start off with the good news, I have officially done the paperwork with the state of Texas to run and operate WestEast Armory in an official capacity! I am now the business owner of a leather goods company that has made no real money!! The parents are both supporting me (which I am extremely grateful of), and I begin my real work this coming year. If any of y'all want some leather goodies, I'll be more than happy to make you stuff! If you want to visit my website, it's reachable at WestEast Armory: Home :)

As for the bad news, because I will be focusing all my time and energy on my startup leather goods business, I have come to the decision to liquidate all of my paintball gear. Any bit of money I can scrounge up from it will help me get my business going, so please look for a huge post of my stuff for sale within the next few days. Because I love y'all, I'll be posting here first, and I'll try to price my stuff as cheaply as possible to get it moving as quickly as I can.

While I never met many of you in person (save for Martix), y'all have been great friends to me for a long time. I wish y'all the best, and I hope that I can make some leather goods for some of you sometime (cool leather barrel condoms anyone??)!

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Sorry, and great to hear at the same time. Started my own business in March, and it is very stressful and tiring. I have chose to invest all profits back into the business so far. So hopefully all that pays off in the long run.

I wish you the best of luck though!

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
It's been so long since you've played, I figured you would have done this a while ago.
After Trbo picks up your scraps, your best bet is to sell stuff on craigslist, or ebay.

New business are exciting! I wish you great luck.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's been so long since you've played, I figured you would have done this a while ago.
After Trbo picks up your scraps, your best bet is to sell stuff on craigslist, or ebay.

New business are exciting! I wish you great luck.
Sorry, and great to hear at the same time. Started my own business in March, and it is very stressful and tiring. I have chose to invest all profits back into the business so far. So hopefully all that pays off in the long run.

I wish you the best of luck though!
Toxin, what do you do? And thank you! I hope all goes well for both of us :)

Martix, I will most definitely post things to ebay/craigslist if I can't sell my stuff here or on PBN. Thank you for the luck too!

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Gun store. Its a very small one, but I am getting there. Recently moved, so I need to expand into another market. Just need to figure it out. I have had several ask about airsoft. It seems to be picking up with literally NO local store selling supplies.(nothing within 20-30 minute drive)

I could start small with just $2,000 invested buy going with the devil(ANSgear), then I could do airsoft and paintball.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well wouldn't you know, I make gun belts and want to get into other gun stuff like rifle scabbards and holsters soon!

Perhaps we should swap info and talk business??

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Feel free to PM me if you want. I've sold a few(3-4) western style holsters like this Natural Leather western holster and this Fancier brown leather holster.

If you made something comparable to those I could sell for about the same price I would try to buy a set to try out. Like 2 for 22's and 2 for .357. If you styled them differently I could give you feedback on how the people respond/which they prefer. I'm not sure about the basic belts, if there is any local interest here or not; but I could try a few of those as well.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Haha good **** man. That's too cool!

It's funny, later in life there just hasn't been time for paintball. I still have all my stuff, somehow holding onto the old memories knowing that they won't be made again, because quite frankly I devote all of my time into work, into school, and heck, into my adult life, of which I enjoy immensely. I'll be in a similar situation soon, selling all of my old gear, essentially letting go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts