Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so its first thing in the morning and i have to run about 3 miles for pe. me being the out of shape gamer that i am, i am at the VERY back of the class closing in on last place so on my way back i see this cat....IT RUNS ONTO THE ROAD me trying to become a true hero i risk coming in last place in my run and run onto the street take it off and place it gently back on the sidewalk. Then i sit there for about 2 mins making sure it doesnt go back on the road. So i finish off the race and noone belives my heroic events that saved that cats life.

ps: i came in last place even the 400 lb walrus kid beat me

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
So, why coudnt the cat be in the road? Cats go in the road all the time...it isnt harmfulk to there health unless a car is coming, in which case they often move very quickly.

Your lucky it wasnt my cat...she would have scratched your eyeballs out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there was cars was a semi busy road my cat died from a car i didnt want this poor creature to suffer the same fate

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
watch him go back the next day, and see it dead on the street because it went back there. :rofl

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
cats are ninja hardcore..your lucky he didn't do a backflip and cut your jugular....the cat actually did that so you could never be cool again.

how is it to be the schools fat asian kid.

·
Registered
461 Posts
just if u see it dead put something like this up

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts