Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have seen the most annoying threads in the world lately. And I have to get something across.

IF YOU ARE NOT A WELL KNOWN MEMBER, DO NOT MAKE THREADS ABOUT NOTHING

If you ARE however, making threads about nothing is fine. Such as most of D_Small's lounge threads. Especially when we are guessing wtf he did last night. ALSO, no n00bs(such as myself) should make ANY thread saying something about someone..... such as xxxfirexxx. Send a PM to a mod and let them take care of it. You probably haven't even been here long enough to see all of his posts. Sure, you can make threads in the lounge. But if they are about you with your shirt of, and your not Alpha (or anyone else important) you will just get flamed..... Bottom line, don't make pointless threads trying to be funny, if you are new, like myself.....

and yes this thread is kind of pointless... but i needed to get this out

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
there is no set standard, and there really shouldn't be..

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
dhill0413 said:
You left out a rule. Summer 2k4 newbs cant make threads about other people doing stuff wrong.
Good thing im not from the summer. But my lounge threads have sucked... hard. Going back im like "WTF was i thinking" So i just read the lounge now and post here and there.

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
freakpizzaboy said:
Ok, so I have seen the most annoying threads in the world lately. And I have to get something across.

IF YOU ARE NOT A WELL KNOWN MEMBER, DO NOT MAKE THREADS ABOUT NOTHING

If you ARE however, making threads about nothing is fine. Such as most of D_Small's lounge threads. Especially when we are guessing wtf he did last night. ALSO, no n00bs(such as myself) should make ANY thread saying something about someone..... such as xxxfirexxx. Send a PM to a mod and let them take care of it. You probably haven't even been here long enough to see all of his posts. Sure, you can make threads in the lounge. But if they are about you with your shirt of, and your not Alpha (or anyone else important) you will just get flamed..... Bottom line, don't make pointless threads trying to be funny, if you are new, like myself.....

and yes this thread is kind of pointless... but i needed to get this out
wow... just... wow

go figure that one of the most annoying people on pbf makes a thread about annoying people..
just... wow

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
look, the lounge is for non-related paintball posts.... but im sick and tired of seeing people who have been here for 4 days complainging about people, and im sick and tired of people who have been here for 4 days, trying to duplicate Chromes, D_Smalls, and every other long time known members threads. Nobody cares if a noob saw evil snowmen, only if D_smalls because its more interesting.....

I completly hate people who call xxxfirexxx out, vpraidersfan out (well a couple of months ago) or anyone else out...when they have been here for 2 days

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
I made a reatarded thread about xxxfirexxx, and i know it.

But its the only retarded Lounge thread ive ever made, because its the only time ive ever made a lounge thread. It was stupid, and i was bored. Lesson learned. My bad, wont happen again.

I do have a problem with people who make threads repeatedly, but i guess if i have i problem with it, i can just ignore it right?

Eh, just my thoughts kind of an apology too...

-RB-

EDIT: But im also not some noob that's only been here fer a week. I havent been her near as long as some of you, but Ive been around long enuff to nko how stuff works and when to shut up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.