Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
ill give them props one one account, Korn found them worthy enought to play woith them in revolution

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Awesome awesome awesome band. I love how bands cin bring punk rok out and expose it to people thjat didn't listen 2 it b4 like they have.

·
Registered
912 Posts
The Used are not too bad.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
TonyD246 said:
Awesome awesome awesome band. I love how bands cin bring punk rok out and expose it to people thjat didn't listen 2 it b4 like they have.
Who h4x0red your account?

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Zidane said:
Who h4x0red your account?
I h4rxed my life.

I heard that Bert ruined his voice from screaming the wrong way for so long. That's too bad. No more music "punk" girls can flock too...what a shame.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Carmas said:
i like them, they arent my favorite but i definitely like them... I need to hear the new cd or w/e is it a lot different than the first? or generally the same sound.?
It's a little mellower than the first album, but there's a few songs that could've belonged in the first album. There's a nice goth-ish poem in the last track before the song... I thought it was pretty lame but the song after it was pretty good.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just downloaded a whole collection of their videos [background, music vids, live performances]... if you watch the background stuff you'd appreciate what they do. Like Bert.. he pukes his guts out like after every song cause he screams so hard

1 - 16 of 16 Posts