Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm after my 4th week of waiting for my phantom to arrive from bulldog. I emailed and they said that I'd get a tracking number when they shipped it. I'm getting pretty pissed here, starting to regret my investment. How long do they usually take to ship, because i heard 3-4 weeks. This is seriously putting me on edge god dammit.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Ive heard good from Wevo and whitewolf. I ordered from whitewolf and got it just fine.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Order from Wevo. I got mine from bulldog and it took about 3 weeks. They don't neccesarily stock whats up on the site, but I knew that in advance and called the shop to get details first, so it was cool. This however, was before I knew about Wevo-the great and almighty supplier of pump apparatus. All hail Wevo. He gave me a free shirt.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah man, I eventually got it. I sent a volley of nasty emails and "Matt" from bulldog said that CCI just hadn't responded. then, they got a "huge shipment" and my phantom was suddenly in the mail. Although it could have been just a screwup at CCI, I don't really care to differentiate. Don't give them any buisness, they didn't lift a finger to let me know what the **** was going on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts