Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im drunk and wanted to make this thread for some reason.

Do you carry a weapon around with you? I usually carry a knife with me for everything like cutting things and in case i need a weapon. ( i dont pull it out unless absolutely necessary.) Ive been in a lot of street fights and never had to pull it out. even if i get my ass beat i wouldn't pull it out unless they pull something out.

I also have an asp(baton) i found in an NYC hotel safe i found that i will sometimes take if i really need too. But since im under 21 i dont have a pistol. What about you? i will take pictures if this thread is a thread full of pictures

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Okay you're a hardass, we get it.

I won't carry anything until I get my certified CCW license. If you don't put yourself in those kind of situations, you really have no need to carry anything.

D

·
0 Posts
so what your saying is everything bad that's ever happened to you is because you put yourself there?
I'd say, for the very most part, yes.

I used to carry a 3inch buck knife for multi-purpose. I dont any more. I would have never pulled it out during an situation anyways..

For instance, my friends and I got jumped on the weekend and pulling out any weapon, aside from maybe a gun, wouldn't have done anything to solve the situation. That being said, I do wish I had had a baseball bat or something. But, if I had lost the bat it probably would have gone even worse.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I carry around a small knife for everyday purposes. I use it every day I'm at work, so it's just a habit to put it in my back pocket when I leave my apartment. It's one of those knives that uses those exchangeable razor blades...nothing you could "shank" anybody with. The length of the blade showing to actually cut is only about half an inch or so. I have gotten into a couple fights at parties and not once have I thought about using it or anything like that. One of my friends pulled out a knife at a party one night when he got into a fight...went from him against one dude to him against about 10...didn't turn out the best. I saw him the day after and just laughed and asked him what the hell happened.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I almost always have my leatherman on me. If not that, a knife I use for multi-purpose, even though its just a single blade. I would never pull it out though, probably even if someone else pulled one on me.

EDIT:

I carry the same M-16.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I carry a benchmade griptillian. Not really for defense. But I would use it if my life depended on it. Knife laws in Cali are really lax. You can carry around any length folder concealed and any length fixed blade open.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
im 20, and concealed carry is illegal in wisconsin. nonetheless any blade over 3 inches cannot be brought into a public place, so I carry a 2 5/8" :D
yea but you could walk into a bar with your parents and get legally drunk off your ass.

And I think wisconsin is working a conceal and carry right now.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
yea but you could walk into a bar with your parents and get legally drunk off your ass.

And I think wisconsin is working a conceal and carry right now.
yea, and this time it might pass. God I hate Doyle, you have no idea how much I wanted to write a letter to his ass a few years back when they tried to pass it.

·
0 Posts
I carry a victorinox cybertool and stanley multitool at all times given the nature of my job but i hardly think they'd be good in any kind of situation. I also a bat in my car, but since i'm not going to be batting bullets i keep it in my baseball gearbag and use it for baseball every friday night :)

I used to have a fancy crossbow about 10 years ago, man that was a fun thing to have.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
1/2'' drive breaker bar is in the car all the time. Everywhere I go if someone ever has a problem with me their friends feel the need to join in. Gotta have some advantage when its three on one

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
I carry a Kershaw Blur, it's a 3 3/8" tanto point "assisted opening" knife. Nice and sturdy but not expensive enough to worry about losing.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I carry a Kershaw Blur, it's a 3 3/8" tanto point "assisted opening" knife. Nice and sturdy but not expensive enough to worry about losing.
If I were to get another knife thats the one I'd get. Assisted opening, decent length, and it has some grip to it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts