Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the us alone has enough nuclear ware head to effectivl split the earth in half....9 times. lets see seattle is overduo for a massive earth quake. many countries hate the US. we have 2 crack heads running for pressident. a bunch of people in the middle east wanna kill lotsa peeps. wow wtf we live in a great place. so depressing.

sry for teh rant,
jew

·
Registered
256 Posts
I hear you guys whine waaaayy too much.

So our country has a few earthquakes headed for it, so what? **** happens. It'll happen everywhere, and it always does.

We don't have 2 crackheads running for president, or they wouldnt be running for president. They are both high qualified men who have the ability to run one of the largest and most powerful countries of the entire world. They are far more advanced than you will probably ever be, so I suggest not calling them crackheads.

Countries hate the US because we are so powerful and such a good country, we have the system of government that makes America a place of dreams and wonder for people who don't live here.

And so what if peeps want to kill us over in the Middle East, they ALWAYS wanna kill someone. They are always going after someone to kill and are waaaay too into the whole fighting thing. It's not our fault we are nice, want oil, and tried to help their country and freed them from a bastard dictator.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
new hampshire is due for an earthquake too whether you guys know it or not. only something like a 5.0 magnitude, but for a place with NO consideration for the effects of earthquakes built into it, it would be devastating.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I remember the one a few years back, I was at school eating lunch it was only like a 6.2 I believe.

We are due for a big one, the thing i'm more worried about is Mt.Rainer blowing it's top. I wouldn't have anything to look at from my bedroom window after that.
:(

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
haha i know thats what i said but its true. we had a 4.8 quake in like the 18 somethings and according to how the indians have time them another one should be coming soon.

i have no clue where the fault is, but for a state that is only like 100 miles wide and a few hundred tall, where it is really doesnt matter too much

·
Registered
361 Posts
Dedomi said:

Countries hate the US because we are so powerful and such a good country, we have the system of government that makes America a place of dreams and wonder for people who don't live here.
ummm... no. heres a question for you, how come the USA bombed ugoslavia? the war that was going on wasnt any of their business. here is another question, how come the USA bombed those 2 japanese mountains long after the war was over? i tell you why, they needed a test site, and they dont give a sh!t about human life.
here's another question for you, why did the US invade iraq? because sadam was threatining them with WMD? was it because sadam wasnt treating the iraqis right?
its because US has more weapon power then iraq and they want they're oil. by the way, the bush administration found 0 uranion, which is what is used to make WMD.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
crazycupcake said:
ummm... no. heres a question for you, how come the USA bombed ugoslavia? the war that was going on wasnt any of their business. here is another question, how come the USA bombed those 2 chinese mountains long after the war was over? i tell you why, they needed a test site, and they dont give a sh!t about human life.
here's another question for you, why did the US invade iraq? because sadam was threatining them with WMD? was it because sadam wasnt treating the iraqis right?
its because US has more weapon power then iraq and they want they're oil. by the way, the bush administration found 0 uranion, which is what is used to make WMD.

Your are a moron, get your facts straight before posting.

Want a history lesson?

·
Registered
361 Posts
its true, unless you believe what the goverment tells you.
here you go.

"During his (Secretary of War Henry Stimson's) recitation of the relative facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings: first, on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly, because I thought that our country should avoid shocking the world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of "face." The secretary was deeply perturbed by my attitude." (General Dwight D. Eisenhower)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Warpstoner said:
I remember the one a few years back, I was at school eating lunch it was only like a 6.2 I believe.

We are due for a big one, the thing i'm more worried about is Mt.Rainer blowing it's top. I wouldn't have anything to look at from my bedroom window after that.
:(
i remeber the floor was like waves in our class room. so trippy. if mount rainer blew it would take out washington with the massive mud/phyroplastic flows

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
crazycupcake said:
here you go.

"During his (Secretary of War Henry Stimson's) recitation of the relative facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings: first, on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly, because I thought that our country should avoid shocking the world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of "face." The secretary was deeply perturbed by my attitude." (General Dwight D. Eisenhower)
wow. just wow. the only thing you can back up comes from a time when usa actual was what you say it is now...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
crazycupcake said:
here you go.

I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about the War in Iraq

2ffu said:
i remeber the floor was like waves in our class room. so trippy. if mount rainer blew it would take out washington with the massive mud/phyroplastic flows
ya, I live right in it's mud flow path...there's no doubt that my house would still stand

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hahah yea we tested our A-Bombs on some little islands after WW2, not mountains... wtf? And I agree, this whole situation seems depressing, but those people in the middle east have been fighting since the crusades. We either need to stop caring about collateral damage and lay the smack down or get the hell out because we are getting torn to shreads.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
dudes... everytime a few people get bombed cnn tells us, and tries to create the illusion that the war is going horribly wrong. more people died trying to get onto the beach of iwo jima than have died in the entire iraq war so far

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
crazycupcake said:
ummm... no. heres a question for you, how come the USA bombed ugoslavia? the war that was going on wasnt any of their business. here is another question, how come the USA bombed those 2 japanese mountains long after the war was over? i tell you why, they needed a test site, and they dont give a sh!t about human life.

liberals:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts