Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I traded my impulse with a guy form kentucky and my gun worked perfectly and the angel was sent broken to me. He swore that the batterie was brand new and the gun does not even turn on. He is a member of this site but i do not know his name on it. I called him one time and said that i wanted to do a trade back then he made an excuse that he had band practice right when i called and he said he would think about it or something of that order. I called him about 15 minutes ago and he hung up his phone on me and then found out he turned his phone off after he hung up. He has been avoiding me ever since I said i wanted to trade back. What should i do?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
aww crap Tippmann. that guy ripped you off. Now that he has your gun in a binding trade, he's not giving it back. Yours worked, his was broken. I wonder why he traded so easily then I guess?

·
Registered
36 Posts
whoever did this awful act will most surely read this thread out of curiousity. It is possibe that they might even post in an effort to defend themselves. Watch out you lil band nerd gun theif!!! u know who u are. And so do i!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Damn that sucks dude. Hope you can somehow get your gun back. I wouldn't trade anyone sh*t, without being 100% sure I was going to get what I thought I was getting and that it worked. That's why only trade or buy locally.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts