Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn government with their recruiters every ****in where i go...when i go to the mall their there trying to talk to me, when i get the mail their is always stuff in there and then i will go inside and the phone will be ringing and i pick it up and its the army.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
one time they called me house and asked for my older brother. so the guy said 'are you interested' and my older brother said 'no i dont want to join the military'.

so then my brother starts saying how he doesnt agree with some of what the military does, and then the recruit says 'well what if japan were to decide and attack the united states? what would YOU do?''

so then my brother responds with ''... ok but that would never happen ...''

then the guy just had it and hes like '' alright, dont come crying to the army for help when bin laden is standing at your front step''

''ok sounds like a plan.''

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
If they ever called and said something like "We are recruiting people for the army/marines/navy/airforce" I'd interrupt right there and say "Good luck with that"

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
snow piranha, that sounds like a good plan.....i picked up the phone today and it was the army and they drilled me w/ questions so i just hung up.....then they called back about 3 more times and failed 3 more times....

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
i wish i cold join the army...

nope no dodgy (what you thought i was sarcastic?)

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
living my life the way i want > living my life doing hours of homework everyday

but that ain't gonna stop lol.

Most of the time with telemarketers they'll be like "is your mom or dad home" i'll say yes and just sit there and if they ask if they can talk to em i ask why and usually they say what they're tryin to sell, once i was smart assin' a direct tv lady for like 5 mins...it was fun.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
iluvwpg said:
Most of the time with telemarketers they'll be like "is your mom or dad home" i'll say yes and just sit there and if they ask if they can talk to em i ask why and usually they say what they're tryin to sell, once i was smart assin' a direct tv lady for like 5 mins...it was fun.
lol messing with telemarketers is so fun.

"you have just won a free cell phone!"
"great. send it over"
hang up

·
Registered
515 Posts
ive actually been doin alot of tihnking lately about joining the marines or airforce, most of my cousins are in the marines. and noone in my family has a problem wiht me considering aobut it.. so im not sure

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am soo sick of them in the high schools. They are there 2-3 days out of the week. I asked he what they thought about gays, and he said he didn't mind them, but the army did. So i wrote down my first name and a fake phone # on a napkin and gave it to him with a little note on it that said "I met you at MHS, call me!".

Another time, this kid was drinking a milk by their table, and purposley (pretending it was an accident) spilled the milk all over their laptop. I wasn't their tho, but he is my best friend.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
hehe, you guys are mean to these guys.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.