Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Has anyone used the I4's yet... they look like vents and a profiler, but dye makes 'em. kinda expensive too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
how many people have gone blind because of one of those masks?
>10 if that many.
I know it's old, but GREATER than 10?! (I suspect you meant <10) If ANYONE has gone blind properly wearing a mask, with proper velocites that's unacceptable.

I don't know if Dye/Proto masks are ANSI certified or whatever or if that makes them any more/less safe. But I seriously hope NOBODY is making masks with that kind of catostrophic failure rate.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Um, can you start reading the post dates, including the year. I doubt this member still trolls even.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just bought a JT carnivore with thermal lenses. IT HASN"T FOGGED YET! fogging always ruined the game for me but now i can play without worrying about it! plus it has a pretty wide view, which is nice, and very comfortable. Thanks man! :)

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
I have a i5 which solves that problem BUT has one of the dumbest ways of removing the lens. Dye expects you to have finger tips made of steel

Look up a push unite. My brother in law picked one up at supergame. The guy who designed it was working with dye on the i5 before he left to go make his own mask. Super nice mask. I have been impressed with it

21 - 36 of 36 Posts