Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
45's to the sky
Joined
·
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help a poor 15 year old male(me) hook up with a super super hot 17 year old female(claire) that I met on vacation in michigan and will only see her next week, and then next summer. I just need one night, ONE NIGHT! Shes fine as ****. Help me out. Haha. These threads are awesome...but I want advice from Dhill, the master of ladys.

Brandon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Fine then, i'll shut up.

But, pointers, be sweet til you get into the restaurant or such. Then, after a romantic dinner, then, believe it or not, the stuff like barry white, and seal Kiss from a rose helps.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,674 Posts
barry white? rose? you don't give a rose to someone for a one night stand.
be yourself no fear carress the face they dig that for some reason...then drop trow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
barry white? rose? you don't give a rose to someone for a one night stand.
be yourself no fear carress the face they dig that for some reason...then drop trow.
Seal: kiss from a rose is a mood setting song. rollin: Isn't that what he's tryin to get, a one night stand?
 

·
i play for keeps
Joined
·
7,001 Posts
take her out, show her a good time while shes in town.

how long is she there? if just a day then im sorry but you probably dont have a chance.

if shes there for more than a couple days, take her out to dinner one night. then for the next time recommend watching a movie (somewhere where its just you and her, no parents or friends). during the movie hold her hand, then move in. gotta be a boring movie, or a very scary movie she hasnt seen yet. the boring ones are good cuz then shell be more interested in you than the movie.

not much really to say. need more info. when you met her was she diggin you? how long ago was it?whys she coming to your home town?
 

·
45's to the sky
Joined
·
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dhill0413 said:
take her out, show her a good time while shes in town.

how long is she there? if just a day then im sorry but you probably dont have a chance.

if shes there for more than a couple days, take her out to dinner one night. then for the next time recommend watching a movie (somewhere where its just you and her, no parents or friends). during the movie hold her hand, then move in. gotta be a boring movie, or a very scary movie she hasnt seen yet. the boring ones are good cuz then shell be more interested in you than the movie.

not much really to say. need more info. when you met her was she diggin you? how long ago was it?whys she coming to your home town?
*My thread has been graced by the almight Dhill*

Lol, no its a little town in Michigan where we are both on vacation. See we are only there during the summer...and no she wasn't digging me, the only thing she said to me was "Hi, I'm Claire." Then I said, "Hi Claire, I'm Brandon." Thats what went down. And thats cos we were sitting by eachother in the car on the way to rent movies. Lol, I need something Extremely desperate to get an older chick to want me haha. Whose got an idea???

Brandon
 

·
i play for keeps
Joined
·
7,001 Posts
does she know you are 15? if so, your chances are slim to none.where is this place? is it like a resort? if so, suggest taking a walk around the lake or something at sunset, or something gay and romantic like that. chicks dig it.

dont act like you are awed by her being older. older girls get turned off by that. you gotta show that just cuz shes older doesnt mean she outta your league. but at the same time you cant be acting cocky and arrogant. thats just as bad.

list some of the things you can do for fun up in the town, and things that you would be able to bring a girl to do as well. i could help you out from there
 

·
45's to the sky
Joined
·
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmmm....its a vacation town, not a resort but a vacation town. And It's on lake michigan so a walk around the lake would take a couple of years, lol. However, the town is cool, you can go walk through town, you can walk down the beach to the pierrrrrr, you cannnnn do all sorts of fun stuff. But oh well, this is probably a hopeless cause lol.

Brandon
 

·
Liquor for da Homiez
Joined
·
5,338 Posts
doubt its a resort.... the rents are prolly divorced maby...

u had a perfect time to make a convo with her in teh car...... u queer.
 

·
45's to the sky
Joined
·
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BAURblades said:
doubt its a resort.... the rents are prolly divorced maby...

u had a perfect time to make a convo with her in teh car...... u queer.
Wrong gay rap blasting=bad lol. And no, its just a vacation town, but yes my parents are divorced but we live in the same city haha. ****, all I knwo about her ist hat her names claire, shes 17 (i think atleast) and shes got a fine ass. Thats all I really know...nothin too good lol.

Brandon
 

·
i play for keeps
Joined
·
7,001 Posts
15 year olds like making out. let him practice kissing. im over kissing unless its leading towards something else, cuz kissing is old. for youngins they like making out and its almost like sex when you havent hooked up with any girls yet.

i feel lik dr phil going back and forth between these girl problem threads
 

·
45's to the sky
Joined
·
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
D_Smalls said:
k, lets be real.. most you may get is make out or kiss..
Good enough for little old me! Haha, get me to that step dsmalls...you are an experienced man. Or I could just follow her around, fake trip, grab the top on the way down and see boobs....then never talk to her again...that would be worth it thooooooooo.......hmmmmmm.

Brandon
 

·
i play for keeps
Joined
·
7,001 Posts
OaklandDogs187 said:
Or I could just follow her around, fake trip, grab the top on the way down and see boobs....then never talk to her again...that would be worth it thooooooooo.......hmmmmmm.

spoken like a 15 year old without a chance wave:
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top