Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Dude, you don't need to always bump all your threads....expesially after 7 minutes. Anyway, paintballs are designed not to try, plus the shells would make one hella mess.

·
Registered
849 Posts
it wouldnt work if he put water on his walls

i think he is trying to say that he wants to paint his bedroom with paintballs?

that would look cool

put a base colour on

dont unload on the wall tho

one ball every square foot or something

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
let me remind u of 1 fact about paintballs. They smell like crap when they sit around after a bit. Ever sit behind a wooden bunker in a game? One that's been peleted by paint?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Go to home depot.

oh wait you wanted paintball paint.

Well then I'm not giving you any piece of information because you triple posted and bumped your incredibly lame thread. So you really don't deserve a sliver of my vast amounts of knowledge because you are in fact, meaningless when compared to me.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Paint in paintballs is water-soluble and will run. It's not meant to stay on permanently, and because it's biodegradable, it stinks like a mother when you let it sit out after breaking.

If any paint is going to be thick enough, check out Nelson Anarchy paintballs. I played at a tourney last weekend and was amazed at how thick it was. It's freakin cake frosting, it's THAT thick. Runs $50-60/case, but there's no way in hell anyone can wipe that crap off.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
well dried paint turns into a power of somesort, when left in the sun (my sister and mom tell me it cornpower or somethign like that) so even if they did dry you'd have colored cornpowered walls.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts