Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes,when im just looking i see like..i really dont know how to explain it,it kinda looks like the things you wuld see crawling around if you looked at organisms under a microscope,sometimes i can see them whenever I want on a nice day where the sky is nice light blue.Go outside and lay face up and just look,dont look at the sun,and dont just look as far as yoiu can,actually focus on the space say 10ft above you.I dont konw how to explain what i see or what i see.I was wondering if any of you have ever had this

P.S-I have seen this in more than the sky,but the sky is where i look if i wanna see it.

·
Registered
967 Posts
are they long and clear and kinda string like cause i see that when im lookin into the sky too or on the computer sometimes and its constantly moving in one direction

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
i dunno if this is the same thing but there has to be somethin in my eye ive seen this since i can remember. it looks like a pice of somethin floating in my eye. i can control where it goes to some extent but i can barely ever look at it because its always moving

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i see the damn things. They float in front of my vision all the time. I don't remeber wtf they are though. I seem to be getting them more often now...

·
Registered
694 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
i dunno if this is the same thing but there has to be somethin in my eye ive seen this since i can remember. it looks like a pice of somethin floating in my eye. i can control where it goes to some extent but i can barely ever look at it because its always moving
this happens to me when i try to look at it, it will move right when i look

and i think were all here kinda paranoid about these floaty things

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
ViP_ViPeR said:
are they long and clear and kinda string like cause i see that when im lookin into the sky too or on the computer sometimes and its constantly moving in one direction
Thats exactly what happens to me. Its crazay.

I thought I was the only one too.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
see them all the time. I try to follow it with me eye to see what it looks like or something, then it just floats away out of vision. Then i resume back to m normal sight..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts