Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some things you guys believe every man should own?

I think

-Swiss Army knives-I've had these things since I was in kindergarden. They never lose their cool. I've had the same one for about 7 years.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Errrhm i would have to vote for a ....tallywhacker. I wouldnt feel quite the same without it. had mine for about nearly 21 years now

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
a 14in dildo.

a guy should have a **** collection of some sort. if you dont, you are probably ghey

·
Registered
250 Posts
A custom blown Piece..

·
Registered
898 Posts
Spudchucker said:
every guy needs a cigar. if you dont have a cigar you aint a man
thumup:

Every man needs a good woman.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
lubriderm.

if you don't know what I mean then use your sick imagination.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
ill lay it down for you all, a man needs at least 3 knives. one is a practicle pocket knife, mabe 2 blades, mabe a blade and some scissors or something, its small enough to have in your pocket without bothering you. then you need a "pocket knife" with a billion things on it, im talking about a swiss army knife with everything ranging from a toothpick, to a fold out double barreled sawed off shotgun. (im not kidding, they have a swiss army knife with one of em". then you need a big ol' sheath knife. has to have at least a 5' blade on it, preferably a military issue fighting knife. i suggest a kay-bar, i have at least 10 mil-issue knives, some survival, some fighting, some bayonett's and some diving knives. thier all pimp, and make me feel like a man.

then you need a gun, doesnt have to be a big 30-06 hunting rifle, just a little .22 so you can shoot at cants and glass bottles and such, thats allways fun.

you need to have 2 lighters. a zippo, and one of those pimp ass jet flame lighters. the zippo is for any ciggs/cigars/blunts you have, and the jet flame lighter is for smokin a bowl. its perfect for that becasue bic lighters and zippos, when lit upside down, tend to burn you, and then you might drop your pipe/bowl spillin all your precious, uhhh, oregano....

you need a large **** collection, its self explanetory

you also need to have lots of condoms or asssorted flavors and kinds. i dont care if your not using them yet, you NEED THEM. becasue i said so.

hhmm, you also need some big sweat pants, a big comfy sweatshirt, a pimp ass beani and some flipflops for those winter days that you jsut feel like being a lazy bum.

i also sugest having a lady friend that puts out, i dont care if its a girlfriend, friend with benefits, stranger, or a hooker. all guys need to get some

and to finnish it off, i think all guys need a fishing rod an reel, and plenty of tackle. i dont care if you dont fish, or cant fish, its just something thats very manly, so if you have a rodsnreel, you can be manly too.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
chromekilla said:
has to have at least a 5' blade on it, preferably a military issue fighting knife. i suggest a kay-bar,
It's kabar, not kay-bar. Just thought I'd point that out.

Umm, I'd say every guy needs a good pair of sneakers. Women have like 50 pairs of shoes for all occasions, where as a guy just needs one pair of sneakers for everything. If you get a pair that can be used for walking, playing, and driving while also serving as a dress shoe. Oh and of course it has to be comfortable. You get a sneaker like that and you are set for life.

-Jin

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
A few more things:

1. A grill
2. A fridge in your garage stocked full of domestically brewed beer
3. A freezer in your garage stocked full of Grade A beef

·
Registered
917 Posts
A man also needs a complete set of tools. And by complete, I mean even stuff you'll never use, except maybe once when you get off your lazy butt and try to do something you know you should have a friend/pro do but you want to anyways. Like a cutting torch.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts