Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a 08 Honda Forman. IT has itp rims and tires on it. It's used so i did a walk around while i was there. Everything looks good except it looks like someone run into the back not bad at all can be easily fixed. I'll prolly get my dad to go back with me so we can crank her up and ride her
They are asking $5500. Good deal?
unfortunantly i forgot to take a picture of the back =/

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
If its electronic shift or electronic 4x4 engage find something different. everyone I know who has had a 4 wheeler with any kinda E-shifting or E 4x4 engagement has had tons of problems with them.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Why spend so much on a quad when you have all these aspirations of buying a sportbike or nicer car?

Waste of money IMHO. I paid $2500 for a Banshee with a 409 stroker.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i honestly dont want a car anymore. I was in the fast car stage for a few months. Now i am just happy with my blazer. I still want a bike. But none of my friends have one so it would be a waste. But a four wheeler, everyone has one around here. I live not even a quarter mile from the river and we have loads and loads of trails to ride down there.

Also. It snowed today =/ friends went riding. i stayed at home lol :(

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
How it happened with my high school friends was one guy got a bike, then 5 did. Honestly, save it. It's cool to have toys but life is expensive and you'll want it later on, rather than a quad you can't use all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts