Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got into UCSD for my junior year, so I'm moving down to San Diego. I used to play a lot of paintball when I lived in LA but I haven’t played more then twice in the last two years.

Anyhow, I need to buy a new marker and I've been seriously considering getting a Matrix. I'm not ready, nor can I afford, 1k+ for just a marker, but I can pull off the Matrix along with the full system.

My question is, do you think my money would be well spent and the marker will be able to compete for a good year or so, and is there another marker that can perform as good (+ or - a little) for less money?

Any input would be appreciated because as I said, I've been out of it for almost two years :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One thing at a time :) Actually I have yet to scratch the surface in researching tanks/loaders. Sugestions?

Are their certain tanks/loaders which the Matrix prefers or are they just better tanks/loaders in general?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Ummm....Get a halo B if you can, you don't wanna starve your matrix. What kinda matrix you getting? If it's a dye trix you can get whatever hopper you can afford cus it has eyes. Just get a normal compressed air tank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts