Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my concern is I play at splatter park alot and they use WREK ELITE paint, how consestent is bore size per case with that paint, I mean would their be problems with a two peice or should I just look into a one peice?

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you have the money get it. You never know when its going to get scorcing or a cold front is going to come in. Its always nice to have varity

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's better to get yourself a barrel kit instead of a single barrel.
Barrel kits to check out are the evil pipe, J&J edge kit, empire kit, and if you have the money to spend and have a really good gun, sly barrel kit, stiffi switch kit. Skip the freak, it's not good enough. It doesn't shoot through breaks which makes it below standards.

I used to shoot an ultralite before I got this kit and I recommend the evil pipe kit. Having 5 backs are better then the freaks 3 backs in my opinion. I've been using my .683 so yes the extra backs are helpful. An evil pipe kit hits what you aim at, shoots through breaks if you don't have eyes, and is has an affordable price tag. I can't compare it to other barrel kits since I haven't used them but I used to shoot an ultralite and also borrowed my friend's CP barrel for a day.

The CP shoots great, like the ultralite as well as the evil pipe kit. Although people recommend that you should get a CP 2-piece because you can purchase more backs later, the reason I say don't get a CP 2-piece is because once you purchase ONE barrel back, you spent enough to get an evil pipe kit that comes with 5 barrel backs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts