Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi iam looking in to this gun but befor i get one i want to know of what you think of this gun if you like it our dis like it and pros and cons of it.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
great marker, just make sure you get a gen 2, they had issues with the gen 1s. go hold one first before buying one, sometimes people dont like the feel of it because it is so small. I have noticed it doesnt have the best efficincy ever but thats the price you pay to have it so small i guess. a touch on the loud side but it is a poppet afterall. for the money it is a great buy though.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
You can help efficiency by getting a bolt and spring kit. After doing that and if it's a v2 poppet get a v4 poppet (if it's v3 poppet you don't gain anything with the v4 other than ease of rebuilding poppet since you can just replace the seal instead of the whole poppet), and it will get quite a bit better efficiency. Still no on the level of Victories and Angel Fly's, but better than DM's or Shockers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i bought a Mini after posting a thread on here about questions for them and i must say

MINI'S ARE AMAZING
I love the feel of this gun. even though i have larger hands its really easy to switch hands between right/left handed shooting. Overrall its a great marker and for the most part i've left it stock, trigger, board etc. I got a different barrel to accent the red so now i have a white barrel and a black halo too loader, its a great gun. i'm thinking about possibly getting a white bolt kit and a white trigger with a different grib design.

some personalization is going to be good any mini owner :)

i give the Mini 8/10

1 - 10 of 10 Posts