Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's "ok". My roommate has the same one but for his 98C and it's definately more for looks. I mean it works and looks cool but you'd be better off spending the same amount or just a tad more on a J&J or an Apex.

·
Registered
5 Posts
its not "more for looks" its all for looks

$30 J&J is the way to go, apex is a joke
How do you figure the Apex is a joke? I never have any problems with mine. It has great accuracy and the ability to change the path of the ball is a great feature.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hmmmm...we have about 4 or 5 guys who use them with no complaints.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
it doesnt give you any aditional range, and if you want to sit in one spot and fiddle with curving it in a game that moves this fast go ahead, if you have to move to cover or the person your shooting at moves well then you have to start all over agian trying to dile it in. plus your trying to get an already inaccurate object to curve and hit something accuratly, good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know about all that. It takes less than a second to change it for where you want to shoot. Granted, it takes a little time to get used to it...you have to play with it and learn to be quick with it. However, it's the same as having to take cover to reload. It takes a second, no big deal.

I'll just agree to disagree with you here because we have no problems with ours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts