Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
baseball only has like a week and a half of regular season left, and by the end of oct, that will be the end of it. But with the NHL lockout, there wont be any hockey this year, so the only other sport to watch is football, and its only on once a week.This really sucks, anyone else feel my pain?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well imagine your favorite sport not playing
hockey is my number one sport, and now there isnt going to be a season

ps- mods are allowed to have emo threads, we need to vent from all the crap we put up with.

Why do you think derek is an alcoholic?

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
NYY said:
Why do you think derek is an alcoholic?
because, rather than coping with his abusive father and his failed life, he turns to the booze. it helps him drown the sorrows of his meaningless existance...

oh, i mean, um....he hates newbs

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im really not a big fan of college football

i watch rutgers games once in a while because they are local, but i just never really got into college football. ncaa basketball on the other hand, ive just started to get interest in

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lastonestanding said:
watching ppl catch sturgis on the columbia river is pretty cool, they would reel in like 9 foot fish and they just let it go, i started getting pisted off and tuned the channel though.
the only time i watch fishing is on espn when they have supermodels reeling in these fish that weigh more than them

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I'm confused your name is NYY (I always assumed New York Yankees), but you prefer hockey to baseball? Also, whats wrong with basketball?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
sports suck. I don't even watch the superbowl unless its the halftime commercials.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts